bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Mahjong Business Style

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 15, 13 12:29 AM
Become a business shark play Mahjong on the exchange! Complete more than 100 levels, earning points and countless trophies. Each pack embodies a separate market from stocks to advanced technologies and each level contains special high-value gold pieces to collect! Enjoy classic levels or challenge yourself with levels that include wandering pieces, in which the arrangement of the tokens changes with each new attempt! Climb the ladder of success and Wall Street will bow to you!

Edited on 07/17/2013 at 9:15:50 AM PST

HERE'S AN IDEA FOR A TALENTED GAME DEVELOPER

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Jul 15, 13 7:28 AM
Hopefully, under the new rules, this comment will be allowed in this thread by the moderator. I'll try it and see.

Now and then, I enjoy the "clear the board by matching tiles" type of mahjong game. But what I REALLY enjoy but have never seen on this website is the competitive type of mahjong game that is played against three other people.

I once had a sample version of that type of mahjong game. It came on a CD with several other assorted types of sample games, each with an option to purchase the entire game if you wanted to do so. Unfortunately, when I attempted to purchase the full mahjong game, a game seller no longer owned the web address. Therefore, I was unable to get it.

Ever since that day, I have hoped to find a game of that kind but have been unable to find one that is as good.

In that game you played against three computer players and it was not a situation where the computer players were so good that the live player never could win. Once I learned the strategy of the game I was able to win against them several times.

It was a wonderful game and so different. I wish some gifted developer would create a similar game that could be offered on BFG. I would certainly be interested in purchasing a game of that kind.

Classicaljazz

SublimeOne
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

Re:Mahjong Business Style

[Post New]by SublimeOne on Jul 15, 13 4:26 PM
I would love that type of game too!

There was an old game I had called 4 Winds but as far as I know it doesn't exist any more. The copy I had hasn't worked since I upgraded from Windows XP and even on XP it didn't always work well because the game was so old.

The game you are talking about is the real MahJong game that's been played for centuries. Not sure why no one has made a PC version of it.

As far as MahJong Business Style goes, I found it really boring. You are supposed to get points for matching quickly but I found that it often took 2 or 3 clicks to get the game to recognize that I'd picked a tile. It slowed things down so much I was never able to get all the goals met.

Other than that, there really isn't anything I can see to recommend this game over the dozens of other MJ games out there.

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

Re:Mahjong Business Style

[Post New]by katbear50 on Jul 21, 13 6:40 PM
Query about the background music.
In some ways, it sounds/feels so familiar...
Hubby doesn't Play Games, but we do watch alot of Movies.
He made the same remark, but we can't place it.
Anyone else?
? ? ? the kat ? ? ?
=^,,^=

Go to: