Lost juju

[Post New]by Changonay on Jul 15, 13 6:58 AM
Recently lost about 25,000 juju. I don't know how this happened. I recently invited friends from game center then added them as "neighbors". Can this be why i lost juju? Anyway to get them back? Thanks!

Snoopy_1
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Lost juju

[Post New]by Snoopy_1 on Jul 15, 13 8:19 PM
Losing juju is a known problem in the game. Many of us have had this same problem. Submit a ticket to big fish, and if you can, photos showing your lost juju. I did that, and request that they add juju back into my game. They had no problem giving me back about half of what I lost. And when all the problems are fixed, I hope to get the rest back.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:Lost juju

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jul 16, 13 1:26 PM
Hello Changonay,

I'm sorry to hear about your JuJu. I can see how it would be scary to lose so much progress!

As Snoopy_1 mentioned, this is something that we are currently working hard to resolve. The best option would be to contact our dedicated Mobile Support Team so we can do our best to sort this out.

Because this is a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you run into any other issues like this, please feel free to post those in the dedicated tech thread HERE.

I'll keep my fins crossed that this is sorted out for you quickly!

bfgDeveron

Go to: