phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

A few suggestions

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Mar 4, 09 5:34 PM
I enjoyed the game a lot.

I was surprised that I couldn't go back to replay levels to hit the best timing. Maybe there is a way that I couldn't figure out.

A restart option would be nice when you hit the menu button in the house. Instead you quit and start again. But when you do that it asks "new game" or "continue", and once I accidentally clicked new game, losing all my progress.

A minor issue, but the shop is not a shop. In a shop you would have options to buy. Here you can get whatever is available and one at a time. Instead of locking the items, they could just have price tags so you could buy them when you had the cash. Well, you are a nanny and I think it should be Sophia (I hope this is the correct name) to buy them. So the logic could have been totally different perhaps. Instead of a shop, Sophia could do some favors to nanny, by buying better equipment for the nanny, at some levels.

A technical problem perhaps: I started a new player, and the whole indicator screen (showing timer, no of mess etc) disappeared. It went okay once I restarted the game.

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Re:A few suggestions

[Post New]by bfgErie on Mar 4, 09 5:58 PM
Hey Phoebe222,

Thanks for posting your feedback on the game. That's one of the reason's game developers love reading our forums. I'm absolutely certain that the developers will hear your comments.

phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Mar 4, 09 6:57 PM
No problem. Thanks to you we can have our voices heard by the developers

LittleWren
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by LittleWren on Mar 6, 09 1:36 PM
Amen! I was going to post pretty much the same thing phoebe222 said. I'd really like to go back and replay levels to get gold stars, instead of restarting the whole game again.

cry5tal
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by cry5tal on Mar 6, 09 3:16 PM
i agree! i didn't realize i was over the time until the timer was ticking and i was only a second over! i wanted to replay the level but

Ucwatuget
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by Ucwatuget on Mar 9, 09 2:26 PM
Level 11-2 is impossible to pass with a gold star. It makes no sense that most levels have the gold star almost halfway thru the clock and yet this level had it a quarter of the way thru the clock. (you have 7 some minutes and yet only like 1 and a half minutes to complete with a gold star). I dislike how the game seems easier after that as well. The game should get a little tougher, but I passed with a gold star on all other levels with more than enough spare time. I'd like to go back and replay if I missed a buzzer by a second like cry5tal said. Nanny should be able to purchase based on how much money she's accumulated, not by unlocking. Hope the developers are listening as I really enjoy the game and the storyline is fun too. Thank you!

[Post New]by SANDYMAE5053 on Mar 13, 09 8:44 PM
At the begining of the game it started acting slow and it takes 10 minutes to load and then it pauses quite a few times before it starts and then it pauses during the game play. can you help me please with this issue? Is there a patch to fix this?

[Post New]by talley5555 on Mar 14, 09 8:54 AM
I love all the Big Fish Games and I think you guys do a great job. I feel like Big Fish gives me good value.

This game is a little wonky. Sometimes my toddlers will get stuck in a place that I can't get the nanny to no matter where I click. They get off in a corner, behind a plant or a desk or something and nanny just can't seem to get to them.

Also, I'm clueless about the shop. Every single item is locked. You get no choices as to which items you want. All of a sudden, one just becomes available for no apparant reason.

It would probably be a good idea to explain that the player must catch the bird and put it in the cage. I too thought it should be cleaned and had to come to the forum to figure it out.

I hate to criticize, because as I said before, I really like Big Fish and I think you guys do a great job.

Go to: