MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

LEVEL SCORING -- HUH???

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jul 15, 13 2:07 PM

Each level gives you 3 goals to reach and it does not seem to matter what I do, I've yet to attain more than 2 of the goals and MOST of the time, I'm only attaining the 1st goal. Even with the tutorial and doing everything that it tells me to do, I only got 2 of the 3 goals met. The last goal is the amount of "money" to gain.

If I match mostly matching gold tiles, I get 1-2 stars; if I match a gold with a white matching tile, I get 1-2 stars. If I use the shuffle key, I get 1-2 stars; if I DON'T use the shuffle key, I get 1-2 stars. If I clear the board, I get 1-2 stars and if I DON'T clear the board but clear all the gold tiles which clears the whole board, I get 1-2 stars. I make sure that each move that I make is matching the tiles and I STILL get only 1-2 stars.

Can anyone explain to me how a gamer meets all 3 goals and get the 3 stars? I'm thinking of using one of my game coupons (have to use 2 before the end of this day) BUT I don't want to end up further down the road in playing this game and find that I can't open a level because I don't have enough stars.

MEnr56

LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:LEVEL SCORING -- HUH???

[Post New]by LanaPook on Aug 12, 13 2:28 PM
Ditto! I am disappointed that I can not figure out the scoring and can not advance beyond the first level. What the heck? I wanted to enjoy playing a nice game of MAhjong, not happening!

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

Re:LEVEL SCORING -- HUH???

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Aug 18, 13 5:51 PM
I have the other ones by these same company, the best one is mahjong world contest, it is the only one that I have been able to get three stars in every section. It isn't easy but it can be done. One of the other ones, has one that can't be met either. I couldnt get 3000 in the first screen, not matter how I tried, so I won't be buying this one. which makes me kinda sad, as I really like this style better than any other ones I have played. I was very excited to see the new one, but very disappointed in it. If they fixed it, I would buy it.

Go to: