annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

How do I get a person to respond to a few questions here?

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Jul 15, 13 3:04 PM
I am lost as to what to do and need help. I have gotten some answers from "Jazz" and read about lots of stuff,but I am so stuck on whether you need to banish or not. I was having such fun, points, collections, etc. until I found out about all the clay tablets, arrows I need now will have to be gotten again...(unhappy) Then, others talk about banishing and the new alter egos. I decided not to banish until I found out what and how to do it. No directions for the free game. It has such potential, but not if the goals aren't clear and the stuff you collect means little or nothing? I thought about banishing etc. until I need the object but the clay tablets, etc. might take awhile. If I can get a clearer answer, sure would appreciate it. If not, I guess just play like before and see. I am wasting time anyway...LOL. I am addicted to what I like about the game, just not getting exactly how you do everything. I am level 43. Help somebody!

SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

Re:How do I get a person to respond to a few questions here?

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Jul 15, 13 4:57 PM
~annibelle1, I saw your other post, and (to me) I couldn't understand it very well.
I am at level 107, and I have probably banished 500,000 floaters...lol Don't worry about loosing your tablets/arrows so much, you will get more as you banish other floaters. Just make sure if you have a quest that asks for lets say 10 clay tablets, don't barter/banish with the pangolian until you fill the quest, only then banish the livin' daylights out of him, until you have used up your 10 tablets. Then, click the quest to complete it. hope this helps

[Post New]by wizone01 on Jul 15, 13 5:13 PM
There are also rewards for banishing some. Check the Accomplishments area. Today I updated Found and lost my diamonds and some of my rewards. Any ideas on that?

SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Jul 15, 13 5:20 PM
~wizone01, lost diamonds definatly contact customer support, have heard other fishies had luck getting them back that way. You are so right about the accomplishments for banishing, some are pretty good if i remember correctly.

Go to: