ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Opening the Tutorial Lock

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Jul 15, 13 4:12 PM

I opted to work within the tutorial whenever help was offered to me – only so I could get the achievement. However, I am halfway through the game now and I see my tutorial achievement is still locked.

Does anyone know when that unlocks?

Edited on 07/15/2013 at 4:12:41 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Opening the Tutorial Lock

[Post New]by WilJul on Jul 16, 13 8:43 PM
Definitely had that issue among others. This is a snippet of my post in tech issues:

Regarding Achievements: After completing the game I was told I had found zero film strips. I had already received that completed achievement during game play and had even gone to the Achievement "room" to see all of my achievements and which ones I had yet to do and sure enough that achievement was there. Why did it disappear after I completed the game? All of my other achievements were still there.

It also told me I never completed 3 HOPs in under 10 minutes. I most certainly did. It NEVER takes me 10 minutes to complete a HOP so not sure what happened there either.

Lastly, it said I did not complete the tutorial, which I am certain I did.

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on Jul 22, 13 11:46 AM
Re film strip achievement - during the hour demo I found 3 film strips, and the pop-out achievement bar told me each time. However, after I purchased the game and continued playing, when I found the next film strip, the achievement window started again at 1/37.

This is the second time I've had the same problem in a game.Totally puzzled by that. What's the point of earning achievements if we're not going to get them?

Edited to add: I've completed the game and when I checked the achievements at the end, I was still at 1/37. The map says I got all of them though... hmmm.

Edited on 07/22/2013 at 7:02:27 PM PST

[Post New]by T_dubs on Jul 28, 13 2:22 AM
Re: Tutorial achievement – I got this once I found the map in the Guard Tower (after the car crashes into the gate).

Re: The 3 HOPs in under 10 minutes achievement – this seems to mean you have to find and complete all 3 HOPs in under 10 minutes all up. This includes the time spent going in-between screens. I got this achievement completing 3 HOPs in the Testing Hangar Home and the Christmas Tree scenes.

Anyone been able to complete the HOP in 30 seconds achievement?

Go to: