Mccaphrey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Achievments

[Post New]by Mccaphrey on Jul 16, 13 9:13 PM
Hi All,
I've finished playing the game in Story Mode and Expert Mode. When I check the Achievements I've earned it says I haven't gotten the award for getting the "Perfect Grade" in all the levels for Story Mode, but I have. I went back and double, nay, triple checked the map, by clicking on each dot and all of them say "perfect." What's more, when I played through the expert mode and got perfect on all the levels it gave me the award! Any suggestions/ideas? Thanks!

Mccaphrey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Achievments

[Post New]by Mccaphrey on Jul 16, 13 9:14 PM
Acch! I misspelled "achievements" in my subject. Sorry!

Schmootoo
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Schmootoo on Jul 17, 13 2:31 AM
No tips sorry but I'm the same, perfects but no achievement

rheadamom
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by rheadamom on Jul 17, 13 6:43 AM
The same thing happened to me. I got the pop up saying I got the achievement for perfect score in story mode , but when I went in to see the achievements, it wasn't there. I know I am not going to get that award for expert mode, there is no way I can reach their score or above, but I reached their score on the story mode. I played story mode in a new name, and the same thing happened. The pop up said I had it, but it doesn't show on the achievements page.
This is not any where near my favorite game anyway, but I bought it thinking I was going to like it, so finished all the game. It moves too slow, and there is just way too much right and left clicking.

kathy909
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by kathy909 on Jul 17, 13 8:55 AM
same thing happened to me im wondering if you have to get perfect in the minigames too as i missed a couple machines in the pipe game.

rheadamom
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by rheadamom on Jul 17, 13 4:00 PM
No, I got two pop ups on the top of the page, one said, you finished story mode achievement, and you finished story mode with a perfect score, but it wasn't on the achievement page. I do know you can still get a perfect score without getting the perfect achievement if your score doesn't at least match theirs. If they have 123, and you have 120, it will still be perfect, but you have to get the 123 to get the achievement. I played story mode again with a new name, and the same thing, the pop up said I had it, but it doesn't show on the awards page.

kathy909
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by kathy909 on Jul 18, 13 4:42 AM
rheadamom wrote:No, I got two pop ups on the top of the page, one said, you finished story mode achievement, and you finished story mode with a perfect score, but it wasn't on the achievement page. I do know you can still get a perfect score without getting the perfect achievement if your score doesn't at least match theirs. If they have 123, and you have 120, it will still be perfect, but you have to get the 123 to get the achievement. I played story mode again with a new name, and the same thing, the pop up said I had it, but it doesn't show on the awards page.
so you have to match their score to get the achievement award thats pretty rough.

wmtoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by wmtoo on Jul 19, 13 9:15 AM
Where do you see their score vs yours? I've OVER achieved many of the levels and still, I don't get the Perfect Score achievement for Story mode...

sipason
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by sipason on Jul 19, 13 10:58 AM
rheadamom wrote:No, I got two pop ups on the top of the page, one said, you finished story mode achievement, and you finished story mode with a perfect score, but it wasn't on the achievement page. I do know you can still get a perfect score without getting the perfect achievement if your score doesn't at least match theirs. If they have 123, and you have 120, it will still be perfect, but you have to get the 123 to get the achievement. I played story mode again with a new name, and the same thing, the pop up said I had it, but it doesn't show on the awards page.

No, the system doesn't work like that.
The score displayed when you achieve 'Perfect' grade is 'the score for perfecting every order in the level'. In short, that score is for 'literally perfect' play.
So... even you throw away something or delay some orders, still you can achieve 'Perfect grade'.

I got expert mode perfect achievement without getting those '100%' scores.
So, I think this problem is just a bug rather than a feature.

Ah, skipping minigames has nothing to do with perfect achievements.

Edited on 07/19/2013 at 11:01:17 AM PST

Mccaphrey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Mccaphrey on Jul 19, 13 11:03 PM
Thanks everyone who replied. I went through and played again under a new name and I saw the pop up that says I achieved perfect scores on all the levels, but when I clicked Achievements on the menu I didn't have that one. That's good enough for me. At least I know I got it.

rheadamom
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by rheadamom on Jul 22, 13 11:56 AM
Yes. When you finish the particular day, it will show your score, and it shows theirs, when I replayed the whole game, I made sure I matched their score, and that's when I got the pop up that stated I achieved the perfect score award. When I played the first time, it said I had a perfect score, but I noticed that my score was a few points below the managers score, and I didn't receive the perfect score achievement. So my conclusion is, you can still get a perfect mark, but you won't get the achievement if you don't at least match the managers score. Still and all though, I got the pop up stating that I received the award, but going into the achievement page, it doesn't show up.

kathy909
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by kathy909 on Jul 25, 13 1:51 PM
rheadamom wrote:Yes. When you finish the particular day, it will show your score, and it shows theirs, when I replayed the whole game, I made sure I matched their score, and that's when I got the pop up that stated I achieved the perfect score award. When I played the first time, it said I had a perfect score, but I noticed that my score was a few points below the managers score, and I didn't receive the perfect score achievement. So my conclusion is, you can still get a perfect mark, but you won't get the achievement if you don't at least match the managers score. Still and all though, I got the pop up stating that I received the award, but going into the achievement page, it doesn't show up.
same here made sure all my scores matched the managers score got the pop up but no award what a bummer.

[Post New]by pisceschick on Jul 28, 13 3:59 PM
Same here, but thanks to this thread I knew in advance! What a bummer, it's hard work getting those high scores!

[Post New]by anita_claire on Jul 31, 13 9:41 PM
Just to be sure, you have to MATCH the high score, you can't exceed it?

Thank you!

Kaerie
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Kaerie on Aug 2, 13 5:49 PM
I received the top possible score for every level, got the pop-up for the Achievement, but (as with everyone else), got no sticker on the Achievements page.

I went back through and redid every level, just to be sure, and still nothing.

Then I created a new account and flubbed one of the levels on purpose, so I could go back and finish it afterwards. Still nothing.

It's definitely broken!

*sad*

At least after doing the Expert levels with 100% perfect scores, the regular story mode was a breeze!

Edited on 08/02/2013 at 5:51:01 PM PST

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Mar 31, 14 6:16 AM
FYI - The developers have fixed this and a new version is being distributed to all the portals. Hooray!!

Go to: