ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

can i close the game if i accidentally got the all-day unlimited energy?

[Post New]by ember89 on Jul 17, 13 3:20 PM
so i accidentally hit the day-long unlimited energy instead of trading seven "vitamins" for five energy points - YIKES!! O.O

and while using the four-hour unlimited energy, i went to the settings menu to quiet the music [which had gotten stuck] and lost the rest of my time... so i'm wondering, if i close the game, do i lose what i so stupidly purchased with all that gold i had been saving!?!?

hope someone sees this today

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:can i close the game if i accidentally got the all-day unlimited energy?

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jul 17, 13 4:35 PM
Hi ember89,

If I'm not mistaken, any timed bonuses should only count while playing the game, not while it's closed. I also don't believe you'll lose any items upon closing the game. If you uninstalled the game, then I believe it would be lost though. I'll do some more checking on this, but hopefully someone else can swing by with information that's purchased the bonus.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jul 17, 13 5:39 PM
i just wondered if the clock ran like growing the vegetables... i can close the game and come back and the unlimited energy timer is still running?? or i close the game and i lose it??

because if i lost all that gold, by golly, i'm taking advantage!

Malo21
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Malo21 on Jul 17, 13 10:52 PM
Its a very sad circumstance that this issue has not been dealt with.
If you buy "unlimited" energy (which I also did accidentally) and if you exit game the clock does NOT stop. So, when you come back you will have lost that amount of time that you so dearly paid for.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jul 18, 13 7:23 PM
the unlimited energy clock runs just like the veggie clock... so i was able to pack up my computer and haul it elsewhere to continue playing...i had received a quest for carrots, so i simply put them in the ground while i went about my daily business - i was able to complete the goal [and then some] with the unlimited energy backing me during planting, watering, weeding, and eventually harvesting...

i wasn't worried about the clock running while i was away... i was worried that the same thing would happen to me that had happened during a four-hour session... the music got stuck and i went to settings to quiet the music altogether, and LOST the remaining hour plus on my unlimited deal!

so the answer is: you don't lose your unlimited status, but the clock KEEPS running

Go to: