Gate to with the Bear, Bird, Fox and Fish

[Post New]by Grannie10X on Jul 17, 13 6:22 PM
Is anyone having problems with the Gate with the four animals? I have solved the game four times, but it still won't open. I am on the hard games. does that matter?
Grannie10x

Re:Gate to with the Bear, Bird, Fox and Fish

[Post New]by dondiru on Jul 18, 13 2:18 AM
Which gate are you talking about? I got through the FIRST gate *(where you had to use the "growth formula" on the plant tentacles to open it) & then CAME upon the bear! But I am now STUCK @ treating the bear CUB--- where do you find the pitcher of water or milk to heat up to fill up the baby bottle for the bear cub? THIS is where I am stuck at & I can find NO "walk through" for this game? Can you help me with this part?

[Post New]by dondiru on Jul 18, 13 3:36 AM
I finally skipped that puzzle & came to the one you are talking about: I couldn't get the four animals to go to the places I wanted them to be in so I just skipped the whole puzzle (I am on the casual mode though so I can skip the puzzles, you can't if you are on the "Hard" mode: I'd suggest you switch your mode, just to get you by this puzzle, must be a glitch in the game then, because when I hit the "skip" button the gate opened right up!)

[Post New]by Grannie10X on Jul 18, 13 10:30 AM
Thank you I will try that. As for the bear cub you need to fix his injured leg. Give him heated milk from the little fridge behind the cub. and then give the cub to Momma bear.

Bugirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Bugirl on Mar 22, 14 9:29 AM
I haven't got it on a hard setting and the exact thing is happening to me! It's so very frustrating! It's a tough puzzle but I have completed it twice and not been given access! We shouldn't have to skip it - technically it's a breach of our purchase contract. We buy a product and it's supposed to work! Not happy :-(

Go to: