cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

Stuck at forge

[Post New]by cathyok on Jul 18, 13 5:40 AM
I used the staffs that I had to fix the machine but the hint button keeps showing that I still need a staff to make the forge work. Can anybody tell me where they found the third staff? Can not go on without it.

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Stuck at forge

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Jul 18, 13 9:37 AM
cathyok wrote:I used the staffs that I had to fix the machine but the hint button keeps showing that I still need a staff to make the forge work. Can anybody tell me where they found the third staff? Can not go on without it.

I too am stuck - have a staff, but can't find where to put it???!!! Help please!

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

Re:Stuck at forge

[Post New]by cathyok on Jul 18, 13 1:10 PM
If you have not used your staff at all then use it down in the forge room(left door of the three)on the long machine. After that is where I am stuck because the hint button just keeps showing another staff but I do not have another one and do not know where to get one. How many do you have and where did you find yours? Game really could use a walkthrough.

[Post New]by plantagenet1 on Jul 18, 13 1:16 PM
cathyok, I have the same problem at the same spot. It renders the hint button useless for anything else. I think I've already fixed the machine at the forge, and the button is just stuck. Maybe l'll reload the game if I don't learn of anything else.

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Jul 18, 13 10:06 PM
Keep looking. There is ANOTHER staff to be found. You need two staffs to fix the forge. And a roll of wire from a HOS.

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by cathyok on Jul 19, 13 5:36 AM
I also was starting to think there was a glitch in the game. Phatkhat can you remember where you found the other staff? I have the wire but have looked in all the sites available and just can not find the other staff. I hate the hint button as it is no help at all.

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Jul 20, 13 6:41 AM
Anyone out there that finished the game, PLEASE where is the staffs???

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by cathyok on Jul 21, 13 9:37 AM
I did finish the game. I think that the hint button that keeps saying to fix the forge is a glitch because when I just ignored it and went to the swamp location and got the holy water in the mayan cup then other areas opened up and I was able to finish the game with no more problems.

[Post New]by katiesway2 on Jul 24, 13 11:24 AM
I'm stuck at the forge....can't do anything else....HELP

Edited on 07/24/2013 at 11:25:48 AM PST

[Post New]by therealfe on Jul 24, 13 9:59 PM
only two staff's and a bail of wire..not 3 ignore hint

vitani
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by vitani on Aug 19, 13 10:06 AM
There are only 2 staffs and 1 coil of wire needed to solve the problem many of you are experiencing. The hint problem will remain glitched and useless for the rest of the game unless the developers create a patch. I have completed this game and besides this bug there are no other technical issues with gameplay on my system which is mac lion 10.7

Edited on 08/19/2013 at 10:07:50 AM PST

Go to: