Purple Triangle

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

Purple Triangle

[Post New]by Althena533 on Jul 18, 13 1:02 PM
I'm at the end of the game where you're supposed to solve that puzzle with the circular buttons with the odd pictures on them. I got the puzzle solved OK but I can't pick up the purple rock! It's in the memorial room.

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

Re:Purple Triangle

[Post New]by Althena533 on Jul 18, 13 5:11 PM
OK, I'm only going to ask this once. Why is it so many people look at my posts but choose not to help me?

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on Jul 18, 13 6:16 PM
We've read your post because we want to see what's in it, but haven't reached that part of the game yet. I just finished the demo and am checking out all the reviews and issues.

I'd help you if I could!

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Jul 18, 13 8:57 PM
I know yoiu would! ;v) It's just that so many people have done what I that I've just about given up on forums althogether. And if you asek me you should stop reading all the reviews! ;v) Nobody is gong to know better than you if you want something or not! ;v)

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Jul 18, 13 9:36 PM
Althena , I did not have any trouble picking up the purple rock. Does your cursor change to a hand when you are near it ? I don't think there was anything else to do. I just finished the game but I am having trouble remembering it ...CRS

purplealikat
Herring
Herring
395 Posts

[Post New]by purplealikat on Jul 18, 13 11:08 PM
Althena, I'm having the same problem. I can't pick up the purple stone either.

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Jul 19, 13 2:37 AM
purplealikat wrote:Althena, I'm having the same problem. I can't pick up the purple stone either.

OK then, I'd have to say that once again we are victims of ag that didn't get beta tested enough! ;v) It's like they only go so far in a game, don't see anything wrong, so they figure Oh! It must be OK to ship! ;v) WRONG! It might help if you went thhrought WHOLE game! Sheesh!

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Jul 19, 13 7:36 AM
Well I uninstalled, I reinstalled, I gave myself a new profile, I caught back up to where I was, guess what? I still can't grab that rock! ;v)

purplealikat
Herring
Herring
395 Posts

[Post New]by purplealikat on Jul 19, 13 9:37 AM
Althena533 wrote:Well I uninstalled, I reinstalled, I gave myself a new profile, I caught back up to where I was, guess what? I still can't grab that rock! ;v)

I've submitted a report and screenshot....hopefully they will have an answer for us soon!

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

[Post New]by Janie42 on Jul 19, 13 1:38 PM
Exact same rubbish problem has appeared for me--cannot proceed.

Hope Elephant/BFG do a fast fix on this, esp since starting over is not any solution anyhow, according to some players who tried that.

purplealikat
Herring
Herring
395 Posts

[Post New]by purplealikat on Jul 19, 13 1:53 PM
I went back, created a new profile and started the game over. I made sure that when I started the Memorial section I DID NOT STOP, QUIT OR PAUSE my game. I was then able to work the puzzle and grab the purple stone piece. Whew!

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Jul 19, 13 2:26 PM
purplealikat wrote:I went back, created a new profile and started the game over. I made sure that when I started the Memorial section I DID NOT STOP, QUIT OR PAUSE my game. I was then able to work the puzzle and grab the purple stone piece. Whew!

Then I guess I'll never see the end of this one. I was born learning disabled and I can't remember any more than 3 of anything and that includes numbers. Oh well.

esmeqt
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

[Post New]by esmeqt on Jul 20, 13 12:28 PM
I'm having the same problem, and I'm not going to go back and redo everything if I don't have to. Guess it's time to contact Customer Service!

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Jul 21, 13 11:02 AM
Althena533 wrote:OK, I'm only going to ask this once. Why is it so many people look at my posts but choose not to help me?

I had read it to see if I knew the answer. I couldn't remember so I didn't answer. I'm sure that's what happened to most who viewed it.

[Post New]by PlantMyRedTulips on Jul 21, 13 12:11 PM
I'm having the same problem. The purple triangle stone is just an image, not an object I can pick up. Frustrating as It's also not showing in my inventory as 2/4.

[Post New]by LisaJayneP on Jul 22, 13 3:19 AM
I have just got to this part too and can't pick it up either. Frustrating. I love Elephant games and haven't had a problem before

esmeqt
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

[Post New]by esmeqt on Jul 23, 13 12:38 PM
CS contacted me after I wrote about this problem, and they told me I had to uninstall then reinstall the game, thus losing all the progress I've made.

If this doesn't fix the problem, I'm going to be really upset. I've never EVER had a problem with an EG game before.

[Post New]by RelaxedGaming on Jul 25, 13 7:05 PM
I am also having the same problem. Please let us know if uninstall/reinstall works for you. Thanks!

cagamenut
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by cagamenut on Jul 25, 13 10:31 PM
I'm glad I'm not alone in this glitch! I can't pick it up either. Even tho the mini game is finished, the skip button is still active. If I click on that, lightening appears and the buttons turn green..again. Right back to the end of the mini game and still no purple triangle. I love Elephant games. It's unusual to find a glitch in their games. Bah humbug!

cagamenut
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by cagamenut on Jul 25, 13 11:00 PM
As suggested, I uninstalled via the trashcan and reinstalled the game via BF website. When I opened the newly downloaded game, it still had my name as player. Once the game started, it went directly to that mini game. I'm still not able to pick up the purple piece. It almost seems as tho the original download wasn't uninstalled. I'm going to try using control panel to totally wipe the game, and then try again.

Go to: