Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Fall - invasion 2

[Post New]by pjplanner on Jul 18, 13 1:06 PM
Just so stuck - nothing seems to work - any suggestions PLEASE!! thank you

Re:Fall - invasion 2

[Post New]by Bluebluebird on Jul 19, 13 2:35 AM
@pjplanner: There's a lot of ninjas in this level, so use the Poison Splasher and the acid trap....
and use a lot of Kegs and Cog generators in a first time, then update your kegs with super kegs !

Focusing the maid with the zapper is a good thing, too! (you just have to click and hold when you use the zapper, you don't have to spam it by clicking it many times)...

pjplanner
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by pjplanner on Jul 20, 13 12:17 AM
many thanks for that Bluebluebird - I will give it a try and hopefully be able to proceed.
Have a good day

jw322701
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by jw322701 on Jul 22, 13 10:31 AM
After SEVERAL failed attempts, I was able to beat this level with all cows intact. I saved up cogs early by taking out the first two martians with only the zapper. 4 cog machines provide enough juice for the level. I omitted the small kegs entirely, and placed the large kegs at the key corners where most of the action occurs. I added fridges around the kegs (enough to keep all the martians slow consistently in the keg area. I place purple poison guys at the beginning of each entrance (so the martians were weakened by the time they reached my kegs). The green poison pads were very helpful against the ninjas as was the bomb (150 cogs) towards the end when things got a little overwhelming.

pjplanner
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by pjplanner on Jul 26, 13 2:26 AM
Thanks jw - as I still haven't managed to pass this level I will give it my all with your instructions and hopefully be able to get on with my life!!

pjplanner
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by pjplanner on Jul 27, 13 11:31 AM
Finally made it through ..... ! Many thanks for the advice, I would never have made it without you both.

[Post New]by Bluebluebird on Aug 6, 13 12:37 AM
You're welcome!

Go to: