gaildeveaux
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

syringe

[Post New]by gaildeveaux on Jul 18, 13 3:43 PM
in the hidden object puzzle I am trying to get the syringe by pressing numbers in the order of 61235784 and I still can't get the syringe.Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong

Re:syringe

[Post New]by cinderella49 on Jul 18, 13 8:27 PM
I am having the same problem...Help

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Jul 18, 13 9:38 PM
Do the lights come on when you hit each number? Other than making sure you are not accidentally hitting a number right next to it I am not sure what you can do. I hope it is not a glitch for you.

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Jul 19, 13 12:05 AM
the syringe pops up below where the post it note is w/ the numbers.

petrinov
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by petrinov on Jul 19, 13 12:21 AM
I have tried and tried to get the syringe and it doesn't appear under the post it note in my HOP, I am using the numbers 61235784, the numbers light up right away and go out after I hit the 4.

Where is the syringe? I don't want to start all over again. Grrrrrrrrh!

Someone, anyone? Thanks

gaildeveaux
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by gaildeveaux on Jul 19, 13 2:47 AM
I am making sure I hit the right numbers and each one lights up but no syringe comes anywhere.I keep looking for it where it shows it in the guide but no dice.Glad to hear I am not the only one

[Post New]by sandcall7 on Jul 19, 13 11:55 AM
I am having same problem. Hitting buttons in right order but lights go out when I am done and still no syringe.

petrinov
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by petrinov on Jul 19, 13 5:53 PM
it's 6 hours later and I still can't get the syringe.

Is there anyone out there who can help? I even uninstalled and re-installed the game and still no syringe!

[Post New]by cinderella49 on Jul 19, 13 6:40 PM
Apparently this is a glitch that has not been fixed. Bought game, un/re-installed, two profiles.....I am asking for my money back, esp. since no one has posted a solution....grrrrr

petrinov
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by petrinov on Jul 19, 13 8:34 PM
I agree with you! There must be someone out there who has gone this far in the game and gone past it okay. I even posted on the technical problem page and no one is answering. If no answer by tomorrow, I will ask for refund also!

nypitterpat
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by nypitterpat on Jul 19, 13 10:33 PM
I tried a lot of combinations for this part of the game and then I saw the combination and put the actual numbers in as 61235784 and got the elephant. All you have to do is put the numbers in exactly the way it is written. Good luck to everyone.

petrinov
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by petrinov on Jul 20, 13 8:51 AM
nypitterpat wrote:I tried a lot of combinations for this part of the game and then I saw the combination and put the actual numbers in as 61235784 and got the elephant. All you have to do is put the numbers in exactly the way it is written. Good luck to everyone.

Thanks for your help. Was reading the code incorrectly!

[Post New]by towncardot on Jul 21, 13 5:59 AM
me too. can't got the thing open

[Post New]by DoggiesMom on Jul 21, 13 3:36 PM
I guess I posted my message in the wrong place the first time. I'm having the same problem. Have tried many times, and nothing. Looks like some have gotten past it though as they're already playing the bonus game. I hope they get this fixed soon. It's very frustrating, that's for sure.

[Post New]by towncardot on Jul 23, 13 2:33 PM
is someone going to fix this game or give me my money back

Manybears
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Manybears on Jul 27, 13 8:01 PM
Press the keys in the order that's on the note....the 6th is the first key to hit then 1,2,3 and so on. Works this time

[Post New]by Charpern on Jul 30, 13 10:48 PM
The order 61235784 is the order in which you push the buttons. you push #6 then #1 then #2 then #3 and so on - I just did that and it worked.

Go to: