Copeland
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Level 40

[Post New]by Copeland on Jul 18, 13 10:17 PM
When I get to the crystals it won't let me pick them up and what do I do with them if I can figure out how to pick up? Please help me!!!!!

Re:Level 40

[Post New]by SteelersFan36 on Jul 19, 13 8:00 PM
You can only get only set of crystals at a time. You need to set them where they belong before your go get another set. Hope this helps.

EHinSF
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by EHinSF on Sep 8, 13 1:15 PM
The boulders keep coming too fast to get more than the green and yellow crystals before time runs out. How do you work fast enough to keep all the boulders from blocking your way?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Sep 9, 13 4:22 AM
Hi - build up your Food, Wood, Stone and Silver resources before clearing towards any of the Crystals so that you can clear the path and get each Crystal in one go and not give any more boulders the time to fall.

I built 2 fully upgraded Fortresses, a Mill, a Saw Bench and a Stone Quarry and fully upgraded the Camp before I started going after the Crystals.

Then it was a case of building up the resources and going after 1 Crystal, then using the same technique to clear the path to the Tower that you need to place the Crystal on (you need to do this before collecting the next Crystal) and placing the crystal.

Repeat this for the other 3 Crystals and you should do it in time.

Hope that helps!

Go to: