mizmoose
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Can't Sell Chicken

[Post New]by mizmoose on Jul 19, 13 10:08 AM
I want to sell one of my bird paddocks (I built two). I sold all the birds that were in there except the last one. I cannot sell it. The "sell" button is grayed out.

The paddock is fine (cleaned and repaired) and I can move it. But I cannot sell the paddock until I sell the last chicken, and I cannot sell her!

Any one seen this before? Have I hit a bug? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, which did nothing.

Katina54
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Can't Sell Chicken

[Post New]by Katina54 on Jul 19, 13 10:13 AM
Miz: I have the same problem as listed in Forum below you entitled Ostrich eggs/Sell Pen. Hopefully someone will give as an answer. Good Luck!

mizmoose
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by mizmoose on Jul 19, 13 10:46 AM
Wow, we posted at almost the same time. I had searched the forum before posting this, what (bad) luck two of us have the same problem at once.

I am really suspecting a bug :-(

Katina54
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Katina54 on Jul 19, 13 1:00 PM
Miz: I do not think a bug. Early on, I believe I read a solution to this problem. Hoping to hear more here for us both. Take care.

mizmoose
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by mizmoose on Jul 19, 13 4:44 PM
So, I went digging through the forums (as the "Advanced Search" fails miserably no matter the search word) and found this:

"You cannot sell the hen that comes with the game."

So, dammit, here's my issue: I bought a second paddock and upgraded THAT. If I sell all the other birds and that paddock, I lose all the gold that I used to upgrade that paddock and the parts of it.

This isn't just a bug, it's an INTENDED bug - they intentionally made the game do something incredibly stupid. i'm going to file a bug report and **** up a storm.

Katina54
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Katina54 on Jul 19, 13 5:44 PM
Miz: i so agree here. Was a kinda fun game when the levels were early, i.e. when took 1,000 to next level.. Now 60,000 to get to next level. Been at it a week to reach the 30,000 level. Then they gotcha for sure., cuz u now are addicted and now you have to Buy Gold to complete game and spend a week on the last levels do to so.

Sliponshoes
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by Sliponshoes on Jul 21, 13 12:30 PM
mizmoose wrote:So, I went digging through the forums (as the "Advanced Search" fails miserably no matter the search word) and found this:

"You cannot sell the hen that comes with the game."

So, dammit, here's my issue: I bought a second paddock and upgraded THAT. If I sell all the other birds and that paddock, I lose all the gold that I used to upgrade that paddock and the parts of it.

This isn't just a bug, it's an INTENDED bug - they intentionally made the game do something incredibly stupid. i'm going to file a bug report and **** up a storm.

Thanks for the info - I have the same problem, I can't sell that one chicken - now I know why!

Happy farming!

Katina54
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Katina54 on Aug 24, 13 9:20 PM
Status of FARM UP/ Yes, I know. Big Fish Games sucks you into this game. I am at Level 39 and have spent $100 of MY money on GOLD. So much for a FREE game. Then I continually have to reinstall the game cuz nothing works. I signed up for and paid for the "Club" membership for a year. Now my benefit of "Live Help" online has been shut down for 3 weeks. Oh my, they tell me they are busy. What the heck. I googled Big Fish and all Press Releases said they closed Vancover,Canada office and layed off 45 people in Seattle. What. Any info you have here re this rip off company, please post and let us know.

[Post New]by Tomishereagain on Aug 25, 13 11:11 AM
The Cursed Chicken Blues!

Edited on 08/25/2013 at 11:12:12 AM PST

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Aug 27, 13 2:45 AM
I wish everyone would get out here early in their game play and read through the Things I Wish I'd Known thread. I found it extremely useful and the unsellable chicken is in there along with a lot of other valuable advice.

LOL Tom

[Post New]by Badger_Girl32 on Aug 27, 13 11:35 AM
I am surprised at how many people seem to spend money on these kind of games. I am at lvl 32 and haven't spent a single penny on it. If you use your gold wisely there are plenty of opportunities to accumulate gold coins and advance in the game. All you need is a bit of patience and to pay attention to what gives the most experience points.

i.e. Bushes and Trees give multiple crops and lots of xp.

Also it is know that there are lots of tech issues on these kinds of games. All you have to do is read the forums. So its kind of silly to complain about spending money on the game when the issues are up for everybody to see.

magicwoman1
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by magicwoman1 on Aug 27, 13 1:51 PM
Badger-Girl32 you are right I am on 45 level and not spend real money and from my country i havent that options, but Farm up is lovely game, and hope soon BFG give us more games similar like Farm up or gardenscapes thats be great off course free to play via game manager. Happy farming Girl32

Go to: