DRACULA 3 - - - YEAH !!!

Nanner7506
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

DRACULA 3 - - - YEAH !!!

[Post New]by Nanner7506 on Mar 5, 09 1:26 AM
I am downloading now! Loved the last one. There has been a long dry spell of games since the 1st of January. I was getting weary, but this one perked me right up! Thanks BFG !

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

Re:DRACULA 3 - - - YEAH !!!

[Post New]by prchalpn on Mar 5, 09 1:42 AM
Me too!! I've played the other 2 and enjoyed them very much. I hope this one is as good. But if these game files keep getting bigger i'm going to have to buy more memory for puter.

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on Mar 5, 09 2:37 AM
Almost finished downloading. Bumping board to get feed back on this game. I love hearing what ppl say.

Nanner7506
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Nanner7506 on Mar 5, 09 3:44 AM
Still downloading Too bad I have to go to work today ! Would like to call in vacation day, but better now. Will be ready for tonight. No phone calls please !

maabea9116
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by maabea9116 on Mar 5, 09 4:54 AM
I downloaded and played Dracula Origin (great game), but is this #3 connected to that one?
If so, what was game number 2???? I looked on the site here and can't find it?
I really hate skipping in a series so I would prefer to buy a #2 first.
Can anybody explain it to me?
Thank you!

dreamlass
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by dreamlass on Mar 5, 09 5:00 AM
BFG thankyou so much for a game that follows on from dracula origin, have been visiting Microids site wanting to get another game like syberia1 and 2 is there anyway you can put them on this site as i dont want to go anywhere else to get my games. please cant you get some of these games on this site i know my fellow fishes that played syberia1 and 2 would love them too.

keep them coming BFG we all want to be loyal fishes.
cheers
dreamlass

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Mar 5, 09 5:02 AM
Just done a quick Google.

All from Microids (same developer as Syberia 1 and 2)

1) Dracula - Resurrection - 1999
2) Dracula 2 - The Last Sanctuary - 2000
3) Dracula 3 - The Path of the Dragon - 2008

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Mar 5, 09 5:04 AM
dreamlass wrote:BFG thankyou so much for a game that follows on from dracula origin,

It is not connected to Origin. That is Frogwares studio, who make the Sherlock Holmes games.

maabea9116
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by maabea9116 on Mar 5, 09 7:05 AM
Thanks ever so much for explaining the games!
Anybody who played the first two have a quick synopsis of this type of game?
Is it hard to figure out? Gory? Interesting?
I probably won't buy the first two at all unless they are at a BFG type discount lol...

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

[Post New]by mahbah55 on Mar 5, 09 7:19 AM
I do not see the first 2 in BF's game list. Does anyone know if you miss a lot of the storyline without the first 2?
This game looks great and I'm always up for a nice large file adventure!

Thanks,
MAH

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Mar 5, 09 7:35 AM
Large File is right, it is 2,462,381 KB.

I don't know what your downloading speeds are like in the States but in the UK I am on the 20 MB Broadband speed and I have been downloading for 6 hours now and I am only up to 65%. My suggestion is to start the download just before bedtime and then it will have hopefully finished by the time you get up the next morning.

I too would like to know the answer to Mahbah's question please.

Yippee game just downloaded 9 hours 27 minutes. I hope I like it after all this !

Edited on 03/05/2009 at 10:28:48 AM PST

gadget56
Herring
Herring
394 Posts

[Post New]by gadget56 on Mar 5, 09 8:04 AM
Was so very excited when I saw
bf this morning. As for downloading, I started about 10 min. ago and I'm already a third of the way there. Thank You BF!!

hilyer25
Marlin
Marlin
9,083 Posts

[Post New]by hilyer25 on Mar 5, 09 8:17 AM
Cher! 6 hours! hat's a long, long time. So, has any fishy played the first two of these games?? I would love to know, also. I hate starting out in the middle of a series.

dindnic
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,300 Posts

[Post New]by dindnic on Mar 5, 09 8:41 AM
Oh I am excited to get this one in a few days! Sure hope it is as fun as Origin was. Different game makers. I am have to delete some other games to even make room for this. I thought I had tons of space and memory but the last few LFG's have taken up SO much room! Of course I will make room!
Thank You

(((((Cher))))) 6 hours sounds dreadful! Think I will take your advice and start it at night.

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

[Post New]by mahbah55 on Mar 5, 09 9:05 AM
I went ahead and purchased- I couldn't wait!! My download time is 45 minutes-1 hour.

WhippetLv
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,552 Posts

[Post New]by WhippetLv on Mar 5, 09 9:56 AM
I would like to know what it is like before I DL it I am always afraid I wont like it after I bought it

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on Mar 5, 09 10:05 AM
Not had a chance to check yet, but the Developer name sounds right for it, so I beleive I have the first Dracula.... that one was good.

This one is all downloaded (hours ago),, but I've not had a chance to play it yet. I'll let you know as soon as I have.

Edited on 03/05/2009 at 10:05:42 AM PST

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Mar 5, 09 10:09 AM
Just want to let folks know that Dracula 3 is a little bit more bloody than your average large file adventure game. Although, you might expect to see a little blood in game about Dracula! I do want to point out that the game includes religious and occult symbols as well. Strangely enough, there are also swastika symbols in the game too. Big Fish Games is going to be putting a warning in the game description soon.

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

[Post New]by mahbah55 on Mar 5, 09 10:55 AM
Just finished lunch, so I'm finally about to play I will post and tell you what I think of it.

MAH

gadget56
Herring
Herring
394 Posts

Trying to get priest to go to sleep

[Post New]by gadget56 on Mar 5, 09 11:01 AM
For the life of me I can not seem to get the priest to sleep, can any one help? There is no forum for this game yet.

Go to: