DD Comments

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Jul 20, 13 8:03 AM
I hate when I can't remember a game. I downloaded the trial only to find it expired. For some reason, I didn't buy it, and it sounds like a good game. I lost my notebook that I write down games I want to buy as CE, SE, PCC, or DD. The reviewers I normally agree with loved this game. The only reason I don't purchase games like this is when there is an element of the occult in them.

If anyone can let me know of any other games made by this developer, it may also help me decide. Thanks for any replies.

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

DD Comments

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Jul 20, 13 11:45 AM
angelofmusic62 wrote:I hate when I can't remember a game. I downloaded the trial only to find it expired. For some reason, I didn't buy it, and it sounds like a good game. I lost my notebook that I write down games I want to buy as CE, SE, PCC, or DD. The reviewers I normally agree with loved this game. The only reason I don't purchase games like this is when there is an element of the occult in them.

If anyone can let me know of any other games made by this developer, it may also help me decide. Thanks for any replies.

Hi, they also did 'Apothecarium: The Renaissance of Evil' which is a fairly new release. I absolutely loved it, but try it for yourself. I seem to recall some tech issue complaints in the forums. It ran fine for me on Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium.
My trial on this one also ran out before I could decide, but at the DD price, I'm going for it.
Audrey

Go to: