mappam
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Multi Games?

[Post New]by mappam on Jul 20, 13 10:23 AM
I have started playing this game again - after a LONG time. Finding it really refreshing and fun.

But can you have 2 or more games at the same time?

I would like to start another tribe but don't want to loose the one I have now.

THANKS!

shuttlegrannyjo
Catfish
Catfish
1,575 Posts

Re:Multi Games?

[Post New]by shuttlegrannyjo on Jul 20, 13 10:47 PM
Yes, you can.

Click on "change user" and create a new profile. (Make sure you click on "change user" and NOT the "start a new tribe" )!

I have 5 games going, atm

mappam
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by mappam on Jul 21, 13 9:29 AM
Thank you SOO much - I would love to start a new tribe and try different things with this new one.

Jofer
Shark
Shark
11,519 Posts

[Post New]by Jofer on Aug 10, 13 8:43 AM
I do that - but I also will put them on "pause" setting because I'm afraid of forgetting them. If I'm actively bouncing between them then I'll put the setting to "fast" just to speed up the construction/science gathering etc.

I've just started replaying again too after a long break - tired of waiting for a My Tribe 2.

shuttlegrannyjo
Catfish
Catfish
1,575 Posts

[Post New]by shuttlegrannyjo on Aug 13, 13 2:50 AM
I've had to put all of mine on pause for the last week or so because of illness and also watching my grandkids.
2 of my games have peeps who have had several doses of youth potion and so they go on pause so that I don't lose them to old age accidentally.

I played this game for a very long time when it first came out but never did get the 969 yr old trophy...so this time I'm hoping to achieve that.

Doubt we'll ever see a My Tribe 2.
IIRC, BFG bought that game site out several years ago.

Go to: