Pea511
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Dracula 3

[Post New]by Pea511 on Mar 5, 09 3:54 AM
Hi,

Before I commit to buying this game, as it looks good, could someone give me their oppinion on the last 2 as I like strategy games.Which games is it close to? How much of a challenge with out walkthroughs? etc
Thanks

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Dracula 3

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 5, 09 5:39 AM
HI Pea511-

The first two games in this series have not been on Big Fish. I think someone mentioned the names in another thread.

mintjulelip
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by mintjulelip on Mar 5, 09 5:46 AM
If you google "dracula 3 game review" you can find numerous sites that evaluate the game. The most comprehensive (and honest) review I found was on gamespot.com. In addition to having a staff review, there are posts from people who have played and wanted to share their opinions. Good luck!

Edited on 03/05/2009 at 5:48:39 AM PST

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on Mar 10, 09 1:37 AM
It is really hard in places. Could not get through without walkthrough. Puzzles have obtuse clues that you would have to spend hours sorting out. Other puzzles are great hard but doable. A really long game with a TERRIFIC story. Do not miss picking up anything! Totally worth it and hours of frustrating fun.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Mar 10, 09 9:27 AM
Hi Pea511,

Just wanted to let you know that I've moved this discussion over to the official Dracula 3 forum. Please note that you can find individual forums for each one of our games by going clicking on the All Game Forums link at the top of the page. Just click on this link and it will take you to this page and you can find a forum for every game by using the search bar or by viewing the alphabetical game list.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Edited on 03/10/2009 at 9:27:12 AM PST

Go to: