mintjulelip
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

One of the best games on BF

[Post New]by mintjulelip on Mar 5, 09 4:06 AM
This game is truly the best games of this type BF has to offer. The game is designed in a similar fashion to the "Travelogue" games in that you can use your mouse to pan 360 degrees around and zoom in for a close up or zoom out for a larger view. The graphics are clear and stunning. Throughout the course of the game, you begin to feel as if you really ARE in London. I learned so much about the city while playing. The storyline is plausible, there are no long cut scenes that tend to get annoying, the voice acting is relatively good in most cases, fun mini-games and/or puzzles, and the game moves along smoothly. I would highly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys an HO game that is more challenging than finding a cheese grater in the sky.

I have played both Travelogue games (Paris & Rome) and I did not find the graphics as clear as Mystery in London. They were also rather weak on story line. I keep hoping another game of the same caliber as this one will be released soon!

Re:One of the best games on BF

[Post New]by Game_Fearie666 on Jun 9, 09 12:00 AM
I agree. I've been waiting on a good sequel to this game, it's one of my absolute favorites and I'm hoping this won't be the only one.
I'd love to see different locations and facts about places. It's one of those play and learn games, if you didn't know much about the place and the locations, that is.
I really hope more games like this come up because it's extremely good. The only game I was happy to pay money for and would have been willing to pay a little more.

100thMonkey
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by 100thMonkey on Oct 8, 09 11:35 PM
I agree.I am loving this game. I kept thinking to myself, wow,these designers are smart. They are clever and comedic. I also think that the graphics are fantastic. I have the same impression of often "being there." Congratulations on this game.

[Post New]by Gypsycruiser on May 10, 10 2:02 PM
Good to hear you enjoy this game. I just bought it. I have a question for those of you who play this on a laptop. Do you suggest using a mouse for this game. Since I just read this is a 360 game (still not sure of what that is) I am concerned I may need a mouse and not the keypad on the laptop.

I see this is an older thread. I will post this as a new thread perhaps.

Thanks for your help!

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on May 13, 10 8:12 AM
I just bought this game! Great game! It has 360 but it also has static view. You can zoom in or out, the graphics are clear, the story line is interesting and informative, the music is not obtrusive, and it also lets you go off the game and do other things. This game has everything I would want in a good interactive game. Glad I found it.
Definitely a 5 fin production!

PowderMonkey
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by PowderMonkey on Jul 29, 10 5:30 AM
I agree, one of the very best games on BF - especially if you, like me, love this great city. The 360 degrees search option is great, and a refreshing new feature. Mini games okay - no very hard, but that suits me well!
I highly recommend a holiday in London...

Edited on 07/29/2010 at 5:30:39 AM PST

Go to: