No 'save game facility

[Post New]by vivno1 on Jul 20, 13 3:54 PM
I bought this game many years ago and recently reinstalled it because i was ttold I owned ther game so could do this. I play regularly and there is no time lomit. However it will not save my game and how ever far I advance, it always starts back at level 1 again. It is very frustrating Any clues.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:No 'save game facility

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jul 20, 13 4:03 PM
Hello vivno1,

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening with your game.

When a game isn't saving like this, it usually means that it doesn't have the correct permissions that it needs, or there's something on the computer that is interfering with the process of saving the game.

What I would suggest first is running the game as an administrator. This will ensure that the game has the privileges it needs to run properly. For assistance doing that, just click on the blue text below:

Run Game as Administrator

If that doesn't work, the next step would be contacting our Tech Support Team. One of our Reps will be able to over more specific instructions to help sort this out.

We have dedicated tech threads for each of our games, so I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you run into any other issues with this game, please feel free to post those HERE.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

Go to: