catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

My Game Sends My Computer In To An Unresponsive State

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Jul 20, 13 5:37 PM
Yeah, I bought this game AGES ago, when I had Windows Vista.
Now, I have Windows 8, and upon installing Wedding Dash: 4ever, I found it did not work. The game would not respond, and I could not exit out of it, even with task manager.
The other Wedding Dash games (1 & 2) work fine. What can I do?

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:My Game Sends My Computer In To An Unresponsive State

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jul 20, 13 9:52 PM
Your best bet is to contact Technical Support which can be found by clicking the green envelope to the right of this post.

Hope you get the help you need but I suspect that it will not function on Win8.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:My Game Sends My Computer In To An Unresponsive State

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 21, 13 2:31 AM
Heya catbag8717,

When a game freezes the computer like this it often means that the computer is having some problems to process the game properly. This often happens when some of the software on the computer could do with a little update, something that can even happen if the computer is brand new as they often stand for a long time after the drivers have been installed until they get sold.
You can find some easy steps on how to get everything up-to-date by following the steps in our help article hhere.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I also wanted to let you know that we try to gather all information about technical problems with the game in our dedicated tech thread here in our Wedding Dash 4-Ever Forum. I'll go ahead and move this topic over to the game's Forum and lock it but please feel free to repost in our tech discussion at any time!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: