Game stops and says all clues not found!

[Post New]by pclaptop on Jul 20, 13 8:30 PM
I successfully finish all of the hoops and hurdles of the level including the following areas, (cafe Parisian, 1st class stateroom, wireless room, lifeboat) and the games stops saying I have not found all of the clues. I successfully finished all puzzles and skipped nothing!
it will not let me advance to other areas, i have replayed these 4 rooms/areas 3 times with the same results.
I've checked a FEW walkthroughs and none mention this bug or list things to be done which I might have neglected.
what am I doing wrong?
thanks

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

Re:Game stops and says all clues not found!

[Post New]by lilyr on Jul 20, 13 9:52 PM
Hi pclaptop and Welcome!

I had the exact same problem. CS tried to fix it but nothing worked. I got a replacement code but really wanted to play the game. I'd try CS though. Maybe it was just my computer.

Re:Game stops and says all clues not found!

[Post New]by pclaptop on Jul 21, 13 8:08 AM
Who/what is "CS"?

I'm playing on a IBM Thinkpad with 2gb ram 2.0 ghz cpu, running win xp pro..

Do all people playing this have the same problem?

Can't be a video gpu problem, how would your GPU know whether or not you found all your clues ???

I read where other people are talking about other levels/rooms/areas that are beyond but how sam hill did they get there?

I'm skeptical as to whether or not a re-install would solve the problem, even though it would be the easiest to try.

thanks for the reply

Go to: