Moai Build whose dream?

[Post New]by ribbonblues on Jul 20, 13 11:39 PM
hello everybody. On level 20 just how are you supposed to "hurry" to build the volcanic wall? The workers are so Got Danged Sssssllllllowww. Is there anyway to speed up them workers? They are just too stupid slow on all levels. And them ghost ,, O my Goodness.. they are faster than the bloody workers.. this game is so boring slowwww cuz of them workers and the timer runs out to soon. I tell you.. some of these time management games are tedious and are self defeating.. I wish I had known that the game begins to stink at level 20 especially the lava lava and then on.... you dev need to speed up them workers a tad more and slow down the clock.. my my

Re:Moai Build whose dream?

[Post New]by GunnyBlueLives on Jul 28, 13 10:56 PM
This particular level really got me. I had to replay it so many times, it was ridiculous. I found that there is a logic to each level. That on the harder quests there is a definite order to what you have to do, so you can accomplish your goal. Just keep playing. I found that often, like the lava wall level, after a while I had to just take the lower score and move on. Then I went back to that level when I felt like I had a bit of brain time away from thinking about the stupid lava wall. I did finally beat it. You can too.

Magda640
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Magda640 on Jun 24, 14 2:12 PM
I'm really bad at these games, but I keep trying. I use the forums and walkthroughs a lot! I think the one thing that helped me make gold on level 20 was to upgrade one of the farms early on. And this was after about twenty tries! Good luck.

Cultistmum
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Cultistmum on Sep 27, 14 9:16 AM
I had sussed the need to upgrade one farm early (but only one, or you don't have enough mana to upgrade the hut and rebuild the temple), but still no joy - they don't build that wall fast enough for me to get gold.

Magda640
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Magda640 on Nov 23, 14 1:46 PM
Level 20. Clear the trees at top and the chest. Pay the guy at bottom left. Repair two fields and build a new one. Build three quarries. Repair the market and buy 25 wood; pay middle bottom guy 25 wood for mana. Buy 25 wood; upgrade one field. Buy 100 wood; pay bandit and open chest. Buy 125 wood; pay right bottom guy, get 950 stones. You can use stones for wood a few times, but try to use food. Build another hut. Upgrade huts when able (the sooner, the better). Buy 175 wood and pay top guy for 950 stones. Repair temple as soon as you have 6 workers; buy mana. You need 8 workers, 2000 stones and 500 mana to build wall. Don't wait to build and upgrade huts or you won't have enough time.

Go to: