lost progress

[Post New]by janki55 on Jul 21, 13 3:18 PM
I was moving along quiet nicely and enjoying this game all of a sudden my game stopped and got this message saved game corrupted. I was along quiet far and now all progress is lost. I am new to big fish and just purchased a month subscripition to try it out. Would love to be a regular but don't like this happening. Has anyone else had this happen?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:lost progress

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jul 21, 13 3:37 PM
Hi janki55,

Welcome to the forums, and I'm sorry to hear that happened. Save issues like that can happen for a few reasons, but it can sometimes help to ensure your game is given the proper permissions to store files on your hard drive. You can read a bit more about that on our help article here:

Game Not Saving

If that's not helping, our Tech Support Team will be happy to take a look into that for you and offer additional things to try.

We also have a dedicated technical issues thread for the game already, so please feel free to post any problems you encounter here. Since we have that thread, I'll also go ahead and lock this discussion to keep all technical issues in one place.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: