bfmama
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

water elephant

[Post New]by bfmama on Jul 21, 13 6:35 PM
Has anyone had a problem with the game freezing in the fortuneteller's hut when you are supposed to take something from the crystal ball after you put the third elephant statuette on it? I've tried everything tech support has suggested, but it still does it every time. I'm wondering if it's just mine. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Re:water elephant

[Post New]by rozzieclem on Aug 9, 13 7:27 AM
I'm having the same problem. It's not just you.

[Post New]by maxdebord on Aug 10, 13 4:26 PM
I'm also having the same problem. Am going to ask for a game credit. Makes me mad, as this was a great game so far.

[Post New]by Rogue_Femme on Aug 18, 13 5:54 PM
has anyone heard about fixes for this at all?

Twugly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Twugly on Mar 31, 14 9:26 AM
Not sure if this helps you guys at all but by chance, read something on another game forum which I'm passing on... I was having exactly the same problem with game freezing when trying to collect the elephant and tried everything.

Somebody suggested somewhere else that they were having problems when saving games to an external hard drive when downloading which is what I do. When I re-downloaded but saved to the C: drive, the game worked perfectly! Not sure if it was just a fluke but I'm happy and it goes on to be a great game so worth the effort...

MLCC
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by MLCC on Apr 8, 14 5:55 PM
i'm having the same problem. No matter what I've tried. This was a replacement game for the last one that did this! These games should be checked for bugs before they're up for sale.

Go to: