Please help!! Has anyone found all 11 "Bestiary scrolls" for the achievement?

[Post New]by blueeyedgirl1301 on Jul 21, 13 8:34 PM
I can't get the last "fresco piece" for completing the achievements and it's driving me crazy... There's supposed to be 11 bestiary scrolls to find for an achievement, but there's only 10, at least in the main game.

I even read the ENTIRE strategy guide to see if I missed anything... please help anyone! I took so much time trying to get every achievement so I could get all 20 fresco parts for the mini puzzle at the end.

Is it in the bonus chapter? I'm on the very last scene in the regular game, but I don't want to finish yet in case I missed something and can go back for it.

When I read through the strategy guide for the BONUS chapter, it DID mention picking up a scroll, but it doesn't say "11th bestiary scroll" like the other ones, it just says "scroll", and then there's no more mention of it, so I don't know if it's just a read-only scroll that goes into your diary or if it IS the 11th scroll. It seems unlikely since all the other achievements, including the hidden owls are all in the main game.

Did anyone play the bonus chapter? If you did, then at least I'll know that scroll mentioned in the SG isn't the 11th "bestiary scroll". (Again, I find it doubtful, but here's to hoping!).

If anyone else has any info, can you please let us know!! Thanks in advance!!

Edited on 07/21/2013 at 8:53:04 PM PST

Re:Please help!! Has anyone found all 11 "Bestiary scrolls" for the achievement?

[Post New]by blueeyedgirl1301 on Jul 21, 13 10:36 PM
I have to say that it's disappointing when someone asks for help with something, 16 people view it on this page alone, and not a peep. Not even a "sorry, I haven't found it either".... maybe if more people (I know of 3 already having the same problem) posted they were in the same boat, someone who knew the answer would let us know.

It's especially disappointing because even though I'm not on the forums too often, whenever I see someone is having a problem finding something, etc... I go out of my way to help them. For example, just tonight, I scanned through half a Strategy Guide so that I could give detailed instructions for someone who needed help.

I don't expect people to do that, of course, but any reply at all would be greatly appreciated. I even PM'ed 3 people who, from their posts, seemed like they had gotten all achievements since they were talking about putting the fresco together. Only one of them replies back (they didn't know). The other 2 both read my message but didn't even reply.. just blew me off. How hard is it to say "Sorry, I'm not sure"? Pay it forward, people!!!

One day, you'll really need/ want help with something and will be really frustrated and saddened when nobody bothers to take 2 minutes to reply to your question. Everyone on here comes across as really nice and helpful, but it's looking like very few actually are.

I'm sure after this, I'll finally get SOME replies, but I doubt any of them will be to actually help or say they just don't know. But thank you in advance for anyone that DOES take the time out of their busy schedule of playing games to help a fellow gamer that is more than willing to help them if they needed it.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Please help!! Has anyone found all 11 "Bestiary scrolls" for the achievement?

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 21, 13 11:59 PM
Hi there blueeyedgirl1301,
I'm sorry you haven't had any help with this yet. There are a lot of reasons - already Monday here for me.
And I can't give you a definitive answer as I thought I had found them all myself, but not do it seems. I did however manage to play and complete the bonus Game.
Cheers
Thanks for jumping in TicTscSix,
I was trying to find out more about the scfoll myself, but as you said, couldn't access the info.

Edited on 07/22/2013 at 12:12:04 AM PST

tictacsix
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by tictacsix on Jul 22, 13 12:06 AM
I had the same problem... drove me NUTS!!!!! I also read the guide and not a word about the 13th scroll.
Yes, there are 3 more scrolls in the bonus chapter, BUT even though it continues with the story telling, it does nothing for the finding of the 13th bestiary scroll. Even in your journal, the section dedicated to "Bestiary Scrolls" is gone. I looked and read everywhere with no luck so had to finish game without that last achievement. Although... I did figure out what the picture puzzle is trying to tell you...
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The picture is a clue for the next upcoming game.

Tapirface
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Tapirface on Jul 22, 13 1:16 PM
Hi blueeyedgirl1301

I'm just about to finish the bonus game and checked my achievements to see if there was any I'd missed (that I might be able to get!) and lo and behold I'm also missing the 11th Bestiary scroll. I looked everywhere and then trawled back through the strategy guide as you have done and found no mention of it anywhere either!

So I came here to see if anyone else has the same problem and found your post. Sorry - that's not much help to you but at least you know you're not alone...

I'm going to go ahead and finish it anyway - there are others I don't have (the ones needing speed...) so I'm going to be missing several fresco pieces anyway

[Post New]by blueeyedgirl1301 on Jul 22, 13 6:17 PM
Thank you guys anyway.. sorry to her you all had to finish without the achievement also. But thank you SO much for the responses.. at least I know I'm not the only one having the problem. You guys rock for answering!

[Post New]by blueeyedgirl1301 on Jul 22, 13 6:37 PM

Somebody said on one of the threads that the Druids were supposed to be one of the scrolls, but due to a game glitch, it doesn't register under the Diary or achievements. I think I know what they're talking about because there is a piece of paper by the Druid woman that it won't allow you to pick up.

Oh well.. it stinks, but is what it is. Thanks for the help though!

Go to: