bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Evy: Magic Spheres forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 22, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Evy: Magic Spheres forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Evy: Magic Spheres players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Evy: Magic Spheres forum

[Post New]by cassiesmom1 on Jul 22, 13 6:09 AM
Are there any instructions anywhere as I can't even figure out how to play this. At first I thought I was supposed to be shooting the balls but then I just read here somewhere that I'm supposed to be making chains of three? I looked for instructions in the game but only see options to play, exit or options. Where do I go to figure out what to do? It looks like it might be a fun game if only I knew what's going on.

Sefsama
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Sefsama on Jul 22, 13 6:45 AM
Try playing first level again. There are all istructions you might need in the hints. be careful to read them)

In short:
- collapse the balls of the same color to perfom magic spells: green heals you, red damages enemy, violet improve the damage of your next attack, blue reduces damage of next enemy's attack
- you might collapse chain of balls for example 3 red + 3 green. in this case both effects will take place - heal + attack
- the more balls of the same collor you collapse the greater the effect
- to collapse balls shoot one of a color that will make a raw of 3 or more balls of that color.
- you can switch 2 available balls be right mouse button.
- you can shoot in your turn and can't while it's enemy's turn.
- collect coins to make upgrades with your dragonfly

[Post New]by cassiesmom1 on Jul 22, 13 11:24 AM
I got the basics early on but there are too many areas where I have no idea what's going on, even after playing for awhile. There were these five spinning circles that had been introduced before, first one and then two, but when I got to the five they would sometimes explode and I would lose the level but had no idea why. I was matching up the 3 colors but for no explainable reason they would just explode. When do you get to use the items that you buy, extra defense or whatever? I understand what to do with them but don't see any rhyme or reason to when they are used. I'm actually finding this game very frustrating because I like it but then when I don't understand something that's happening there is nowhere to go. I don't understand some of the points either. Or the extra balls that you would sometimes get. I couldn't tell when they were coming or why I got them. Seriously, it's really frustrating. Don't most of these games have some area where the points are playing are explained?

[Post New]by tamijohns on Jul 24, 13 7:50 AM
I'm about 3/4 of the way through and it gets easier, just keep going, it does start to make sense. Watch what happens when you get three or more of one color and you can figure out the defense and attack spheres and their purpose. can anyone help me with the level where you have the circle and you have to put out the candles?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 25, 13 5:50 AM
tamijohns wrote:I'm about 3/4 of the way through and it gets easier, just keep going, it does start to make sense. Watch what happens when you get three or more of one color and you can figure out the defense and attack spheres and their purpose. can anyone help me with the level where you have the circle and you have to put out the candles?
I answered this in the other topic where you asked this question.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by lightdancer7 on Sep 29, 13 5:48 PM
Can anyone tell me how I put the candles out in that one bonus round...done it at least a dozen times and can't figure out how to put out the candles. TIA

GMSlave
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by GMSlave on Oct 15, 13 2:09 PM
I've got the same problem, I don't care how long it takes but I've got to know what I'm supposed to do.

GMSlave
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by GMSlave on Oct 15, 13 6:42 PM
I found a longer version of this forum with an explanation on how to put out the candles. There's a demo on YouTube and it works.

Evy Magic Spheres level 55 walkthrough

Go to: