bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Post any Evy: Magic Spheres technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 22, 13 12:33 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

Re:Post any Evy: Magic Spheres technical issues here only

[Post New]by care___916 on Jul 24, 13 6:04 AM
I went to play this game for the 2nd time and no sound. I uninstalled with the idea of re installing to see if I got the sounds back. Now I cannot install again. I get no messages it just wont que in the game manager. Am I doing something wrong??? This has never happened to me before.
oops I am on a pc, win 7 exp 10.

Edited on 07/24/2013 at 6:05:28 AM PST

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 25, 13 3:06 AM
Heya care___916,

I'm so sorry to hear that it seems like the re installation of the game is giving you trouble even though it worked before.

In this case I would recommend that you get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can have a look at everything. To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 07/25/2013 at 3:06:29 AM PST

[Post New]by amierakae_54 on Jul 28, 13 9:45 PM
Ever since the new Game Manager app was installed I have had extraordinary trouble with this game not loading from the desktop icon, or from the Game Manager.

The icon starts working, then stops, then NOTHING. It freezes my computer and I have to turn it off completely and yesterday, about 6 times, today three times already. It has worked for me about four times since I bought it.

This has only happened since you installed the new Game Manager app. It is not my computer, Dr Felix doesn't work on my pc anyway and I suggest it is a bug within the Game Manager.

I have done nothing differently with software, the game just won't load from either the icon or the Game Manager every single time.

Could you please look into it?

Thanks.

sciencegal
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by sciencegal on Sep 30, 13 9:11 PM
In the last mini game (candles), I thought that the developers would like to know that at the end, sometimes there is one red jewel and sometimes there are two. When one red drops, even if you catch it, the program does not give you the score for the red jewel. If there are two that drop, then the player can get one of the red jewels. No biggie. Just thought they would want to know.

Go to: