Problem with Dusty Loop's field 5:puzzle 3...

[Post New]by kstormgemini on Jul 22, 13 6:26 AM
Is anybody else having trouble with the last puzzle on field five of Dusty Loop? That's the one just before the bandits.
I ask because I'm having technical trouble with puzzle three of field five on Dusty Loop and wanted to know if I was the only one.
I sent in a ticket but it was over the weekend & nobody's around then. I also made a note of it in the technical problems thread but I don't think that's even being watched any more.
I've even got a screen shot of what's going on (or not in this case) with it...

http://i41.tinypic.com/2hnbcyx.png

I've gone to the other puzzles, no problem with them. The completed puzzles open and show just fine.
I went into the secret area of Dusty Loop where I'm working on the puzzle there as well. Again no trouble. It seems to be Just the third puzzle on the fifth field.

And after squinting closely at the "puzzle" I saw maybe three or four Tiny TINY specks of sand colored pixels. On a hunch, I decided to see if I could "drag" them to the tiny square you see at the center of the puzzle.
I tried it, and as soon as the sandy pixels got anywhere Near the tiny square in the middle, they were sucked in to it! And there they sit in a huddled sandy mass in the tiny box. They don't look like anything, it didn't appear as though they were put any particular way on there... They're just this sad sandy clump of pixels that don't resemble anything.
I would Also like to add that I only found a Couple of the Many puzzle pieces I had amassed by now. By Now the puzzle would be half complete (a little over actually) with only 14 more pieces left to go at this time.
Now I'm wondering how badly I mucked the whole thing up by dragging the sandy pixels to the tiny square.
[le sigh]

In any case, does anybody know what's going on or has had this trouble themselves? If you got passed it, how?

Anyway, thank you in advance for your help and patience.
I really do enjoy this game and hope to continue playing through soon.
Sincerely,
kstormgemini (~me)

NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:Problem with Dusty Loop's field 5:puzzle 3...

[Post New]by NobleKen on Jul 22, 13 8:26 AM
Looking at the pic it does look like a tiny puzzle. If you already sent in a support ticket I will also make sure the developers are made aware of the issue. I am glad you are enjoying the game and thank you for the feedback.

Edited on 07/22/2013 at 8:27:37 AM PST

[Post New]by kstormgemini on Jul 22, 13 9:17 AM
Thanks NobleKen, I appreciate it. I really like this game and was speeding along quite nicely, in my estimation anyway, until the glitch showed up. Then it felt like I hit a brick wall at high speed.
I'm still doing other quests though and took advantage of the weekend sale to use up a credit or so I had laying around moldering away from neglect since I started playing BW2.
So I'm not with out something to keep the boredom at bay. lol
But I am looking forward to when they might be able to get this fixed so I can race on ahead again.
There are so many things I want to explore still... And after all, Nate's gone and got himself into trouble again hasn't he. [shakes head]
That boy... He needs a keeper I tell ya!
Again thanks for the help and I'm glad I'm not just nuts... Did that come out right??

NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by NobleKen on Jul 22, 13 12:39 PM
I am glad you enjoying the game. Let us know if you have any issues or comments. =)

[Post New]by kstormgemini on Jul 22, 13 1:09 PM
Took a bit after the clearing of my cache and all for everything to load again but I Just tried it and yup, it works now. Thanks everybody! =D
I wanted to tell them myself but I see they closed the ticket and I figured they'd be a mite cross if I reopened it just to tell them thanks and great job. LOL
So would you tell them for me in case they don't have a moment to read these threads? I realise they're probably megaseriously too busy to do so for themselves but if you have a second, tell them for me if you please? I appreciate it muchly. n_n
I also appreciate your help in all this as well.
Much love to y'all & the staff,
Sincerely,
~me

NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by NobleKen on Jul 24, 13 8:23 AM
Will do and no problem. =)

Go to: