bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jul 22, 13 12:25 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Big Fish Games Help site. Using our Big Fish Games Help site is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Big Fish Games Help site, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Technical Support Team HERE.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

You can also view the previous technical issues thread here.

Edited on 03/03/2017 at 1:42:41 PM PST

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jul 22, 13 12:28 PM
Hi everyone,

We've released a new PC version of the game that fixes some bugs and adds new decor to the game. If you're experiencing problems with the game, please ensure you're playing the latest version of the game before posting. You can find more information about the latest version of the game here.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

Jarrow
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by Jarrow on Jul 22, 13 9:21 PM
I am so excited to see all the new quests for us, BUT... I looked at the details of the quest that the sea captain was offering. I did not want to take it, so I hit the X in the top right hand corner of the popup window. Unfortunately, this gave me the quest anyway. This specific function used to give us the option to postpone the quest until a later time. Has this functionalty changed?

BTW, I am working on a PC under Windows 7.

karixma
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by karixma on Jul 23, 13 12:39 AM
When my daughter tries to play on her user profile (PC running windows 7) This pops up: Access violation at 0x66284C8A (tried to write 0x66443768)

[Post New]by Deedriam2002 on Jul 23, 13 3:42 AM
Updated game and now my hives don't work. I did have this issue in the last version.

[Post New]by farmerpowell on Jul 23, 13 4:37 AM
Have upgraded my game but still only have 250 quest to do and currently only have 4 quests live to do but game says I cant take anymore, Do have new plants etc but thats it

moetown18
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by moetown18 on Jul 23, 13 5:46 AM
Since upgrading the game, one of the quests asks me to upgrade my pond to level 2 and my cow pen to level 2... I am actually on level 3 for the pond and it says that I have not completed this task. I am also on Level 2 for cow pen also.
Please repair this problem!

[Post New]by Sianne1 on Jul 23, 13 5:58 AM
Hi, here we go again I'm afraid, have downloaded the new update and now it wont even open! Before I could play for about 10 mins then I would get the access violation message and it would shut down the game, now it wont even open the game, just gives me this message

Access violation at 0x66284C8A (tried to write 0x66443768). am running on windows 7.

Love the game but am getting seriously fed up with this continuous message, please help me???!!!!

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 23, 13 6:51 AM
Heya Fishies,

I'm sorry to see that you are experiencing some problems since the new update .

If you find elements of the game that don't work anymore it might help to simply try uninstalling and reinstalling your game as this will make sure that all the game files are in order.

If you see an access violation when trying to play the game, it could be that something is interfering with your game. You can find some easy steps that might help in our help article here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 07/23/2013 at 6:51:54 AM PST

[Post New]by cjdutil on Jul 23, 13 10:37 AM
If I reinstall Farm Up will I lose all progress in the game?? the last update didn't go very well and now the game won't work.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jul 23, 13 10:47 AM
Hello cjdutil,

Typically uninstalling and reinstalling a game shouldn't cause any progress to be lost. However, in this case, since you're game doesn't seem to be working properly, I would suggest contacting our Tech Support Team with the details of what's happening, so they can take a look.

I'll keep my fins crossed that this is sorted out for you quickly!

bfgDeveron

Edited on 07/23/2013 at 12:44:36 PM PST

[Post New]by tlmillsela on Jul 23, 13 11:47 AM
I had posted in the updates and glitches that my zoom was no longer working, but now it is back. And just a note, the rocks that I could not remove from behind Grandpa's woodpile are gone!!!! Thanks for fixing that glitch with the new update!!

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jul 23, 13 12:45 PM
tlmillsela, I'm so happy to hear that everything is working properly! Thanks for letting us know!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by InterwebUser on Jul 23, 13 5:05 PM
Thanks for the new update! I'm enjoying the new quests.

For some reason, the factories (milk factory and canned food factory) don't recognize that I have blueberries in my inventory so I can't make blueberry yogurt to finish the quest.

I am using the PC version on Windows 7.

Thanks!

slycke1
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by slycke1 on Jul 23, 13 5:27 PM
Notice someone else has a similar problem... Jennifer made the wonderful suggestion I upgrade the cow pen, so that is now one of my "quests." The only problem is--she wants a cow pen upgraded that will hold 2 cows, and I already upgraded the cow pen to the level that it holds 4 cows! How would I get "credit" for accomplishing this quest, please?

[Post New]by ChrysWinter on Jul 23, 13 8:40 PM
Not sure if I am supposed to post this here, but here goes. I am having an issue ingame, while trying to move my hen house it says that I need to clean it before I can move it. I have cleaned it but still it will not allow me to move it. Is there a way to fix this or could it possibly be bugged?

Thank you for any responses.

Chrys

[Post New]by ChrysWinter on Jul 24, 13 5:07 AM
Thank you, I didn't realize I needed to fix that ^_^

Chrys

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 24, 13 5:11 AM
Hi Folks,

Looks like a few of you have been able to resolve some issue but any outstanding problems with Farm Up since installing the update can be flagged to Tech Support Team. One of our Reps will be happy to take a look at this for you and provide some dedicated support!

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

Jarrow
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by Jarrow on Jul 24, 13 2:03 PM
The problem that slycke1 reported is not a one person problem. Jennifer wants you to upgrade your cow pen to allow three animals. I already have one cow pen for three and another for four. Neither of these 'completed' the quest. Are we supposed to use gold to complete a quest that is already completed? This does not seem quite right.

UPDATE:
Additionally the quest to upgrade the fish feeder asks for the 2nd feeder (the one for two fish). I already have the feeder for THREE fish and the quest will not complete.

I am sure that someone coming up through the game without being at a level in the late 20's or 30's might not have this problem as they will not have the lake yet so they would be purchasing it in an appropriate time. But for those of us that were building our levels and now have two (minimum) quests that we are 'beyond' but the quest will not complete. I don't think that I should have to use 10 hard earned gold to complete quests that I have already spent 24,000 and 5,000 silver to accomplish the task being requested.

PLEASE let the developers know of this defect in their code. Thank you.

Edited on 07/24/2013 at 9:43:22 PM PST

kim0530
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by kim0530 on Jul 25, 13 3:42 AM
Just letting you know that the continue and going back to level 1 is still there. I did update per requested and continued the game. I forgot to plug my laptop since the battery was low and the computer just shut down by itself. I returned and lost everything again. So I had to start from level 1. This time I decided to do this on purpose to see what happens (if it was a my laptop or not). Twice I let the computer shut down and twice I was unable to pass level 1.

Go to: