ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Bandits stay even though I defeat them; kill my dragons

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jul 22, 13 6:34 PM
A number of times, I've killed off bandits (the knights) as they've been attacking my dragons, and though all their gear is removed and I get the indicator that they've been defeated, they stay there attacking the same dragon. I can't click on them any longer, if I get essence from defeating another bandit, it never targets the one still attacking my dragon, and I end up losing the dragon before the level ends. Once the dragon is gone, the bandit continues to stand there doing the attacking animation.

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

Re:Bandits stay even though I defeat them; kill my dragons

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Jul 22, 13 7:12 PM
hiya Shaz...

sounds like you may have a corrupt something or other in the game...my advice would be to uninstall/reinstall the game - you shouldn't lose any progress - and see if that takes care of the problem.

...and if that doesn't work, then you will need to contact BFG's tech support - they will certainly be able to help you ~ they are the best!!

hth

[Post New]by kittencat16 on Jul 30, 13 11:43 PM
firestone1960 wrote:hiya Shaz...

sounds like you may have a corrupt something or other in the game...my advice would be to uninstall/reinstall the game - you shouldn't lose any progress - and see if that takes care of the problem.

...and if that doesn't work, then you will need to contact BFG's tech support - they will certainly be able to help you ~ they are the best!!

hth

That they are, firestone1960. I had the same problem, but I got help for it. Love Dragon Keeper 2!

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Sep 2, 13 12:08 AM
This isn't a problem tech support could help with - if reinstalling doesn't fix it, then it would be a developer's task.

I HAVE just reinstalled, due to a different problem (I don't know whether the version I had was the latest and greatest - I suspect it was, as I'm on a new computer and apparently the last update is over a year old), so I suspect I'll still have these issues.

Go to: