Location of Beast Scrolls (there will be spoilers)

[Post New]by Dianamarieg81 on Jul 22, 13 6:36 PM
One of the scrolls (the 6th one) is not registering I posted in the technical issues thread to see if it will get fixed so far no answer but,
The order of the beast scrolls is as follows (P.S There will be spoilers)
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/
1) The first picture in the game- gives you the Dark Lord
2) By the door that you need the glass cutter for - Banshee
3) By the billows- Griffin
4) The evil dead book- Smoggles
5) By the Lions with the gate-Gargoyles
6) On the desk with the candle and the vase it's a book but it' is not registering right now-but it's the Druids anyhow
7) By the window next to the fire place-Imps
8) By the Skelton in front of the lake-Hydra's
9) By the anvil in the lava room- Ice Giants
10) By the crate by the frozen Lake- Dryads
11) In the room with the male and female statues- Lord Brendon and Lady Larkin

Hope that helps

Edited on 07/22/2013 at 6:46:33 PM PST

Re:Location of Beast Scrolls (there will be spoilers)

[Post New]by Dianamarieg81 on Jul 22, 13 6:46 PM
If any one needs a better description of the room with the scrolls just post the number of the scroll or the beast that it is

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Jul 22, 13 10:46 PM
Dianamarieg81 wrote:If any one needs a better description of the room with the scrolls just post the number of the scroll or the beast that it is

Hi Dianamarieg,

I too played the whole game and couldn't find one of the scrolls. Thanks for pointing out which one is missing in order for us to know where the problem is. It seems like a technical issue indeed so I guess now it's up to the developers to fix it and I think they must do that.
Thanks again for your helpful post.
Take care.

Edited on 10/12/2013 at 8:53:35 PM PST

[Post New]by Dianamarieg81 on Jul 23, 13 5:14 PM
No problem but to quote bfgBaikal from the technical issues thread "For those of you struggling with the last fresco piece or any other achievements, please contact our Tech Support Team so we can collect some info on this and work with the developers on this" so the more people that send info to the tech support team hopefully the quicker they can fix the problem after all we paid extra for the CE edition so it should have all the extras we paid for, not only half work IMHO.

Edited on 07/23/2013 at 5:17:06 PM PST

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jul 24, 13 2:48 AM
Thank you SO much for that!
Yes! It's that sixth one, it has been driving me mad. I too will write to tech support and let's hope they fix it!
Thanks again

[Post New]by Dianamarieg81 on Jul 24, 13 5:50 PM
Welcome

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Jul 27, 13 4:52 PM
Could not figure out how I missed one, even re-played the game hoping to pick it up. Now I know that it is not me, it is the game........hope they release a fix soon. Thanks for posting this!

[Post New]by Dianamarieg81 on Jul 31, 13 3:47 PM
They just fix the beast scrolls with and update so in order to get the full achievement you have to uninstall and the reinstall, when I did that it fix the game and I got all my achievements and I didn't have to play it all over again either so thank you

Go to: