Mae Q West Problems - Purchasers should receive a game credit!

[Post New]by PricelessTreasur on Mar 5, 09 8:56 AM
I truly think that everyone who purchased this game should receive an additional game credit due to the numerous glitches and hassles. I think this is a good hidden object game, however all of the hassles have made enjoying it impossible.

Edited on 03/05/2009 at 8:59:47 AM PST

kzey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Mae Q West Problems - Purchasers should receive a game credit!

[Post New]by kzey on Mar 5, 09 10:39 AM
I agree. I have restarted this game5 times. I do not understand the zodiac..I'm at the last part where there are flowers in a water logged boat, I have 18 of 18 finds and still mae is just standing at the boat and the zodiac map is doing nothing. jhellp

[Post New]by catsholidayhome on Mar 5, 09 10:51 AM
Now playing this game for the fourth time - cos I love it! Yes there was a problem but BFG fixed, downloaded game again and had no problem with the playability just me trying to get 100%!!! The Zodiac has nothing to do with the actual progression of the game - just a trophy kind of incentive.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 5, 09 10:55 AM
I actually enjoyed this one as well!

crossbills
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by crossbills on Mar 13, 09 3:57 AM
Hey, I am very upset with the maeqwest game...I have reloaded it and restarted it several times and the glitches are still there. I have e mailed Big Fish at least 8 times and I get no results as, they do not e mail back and its been 2 weeks now. I loved the game but its not working and I would like to get a refund PLease... I have been a very good buying client of theirs and I feel they let me down,. I am very upset. This is not a reply but a disheartened player.

[Post New]by js0815 on Mar 13, 09 4:06 PM
I AGREE WITH THE GROUP CONCENSUS TO ISSUE GAMES CREDITS TO PURCHASERS OF THIS GAME. I COMPLETED THE ZODIAC AND WAS EXPECTING THE EXTRA LEVEL. IT NEVER HAPPENED. IF BFG LOOKS AT MY PURCHASE HISTORY, THEY WILL SEE THAT I'VE BEEN A GOOD CUSTOMER AS I'M SURE MANY OTHERS HAVE BEEN. FOR THAT REASON, THEY SHOULD DO RIGHT BY US AND LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES OF RELEASING GAMES BEFORE THEY HAVE BEEN FULLY TESTED.

[Post New]by bobbie4943 on Mar 13, 09 4:35 PM
I am also at the wrecked boat and have 18 of 18. there is a area on right side of the game where there is something but everytime i click on it nothing happens I am unable to get past this part of the game.

[Post New]by nene37 on Mar 13, 09 10:15 PM
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THIS GAMES. AT THE WRECKED BOAT AND I HAVE 18/18, BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING. I THINK WE SHOULD RECEIVE GAME CREDIT

amygregg
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by amygregg on Mar 13, 09 11:20 PM
I had the same problem at the wrecked ship. BFG has fixed this problem. You just have to uninstall and reinstall this game. If your not sure how to do this, it's in the announcement above this one. I hope this helps everyone. I really do like this game without the glitches. I've been very happy with the responses that I get from BFG whenever I have problems.

Go to: