Premium Scenes

Speejink
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Premium Scenes

[Post New]by Speejink on Jul 23, 13 9:08 AM
What do they do for us to cost so much gold? Do you get bigger bonuses the more gold you pay for them?

Edited on 07/23/2013 at 9:12:44 AM PST

Zaphire69
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Premium Scenes

[Post New]by Zaphire69 on Jul 23, 13 9:20 AM
No idea. Have yet to purchase one due to the high cost of gold required.

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
663 Posts

[Post New]by L_Amour on Jul 23, 13 12:31 PM
Sorry Speejink, I can't tell you either. I would love to purchase the premium scenes, but they are way to expansive imho.

Speejink
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Speejink on Jul 23, 13 2:04 PM
I'm just waiting to purchase until I find out. Gold burning a hole in my pocket lol.

bfgSeine
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jul 23, 13 2:43 PM
Hi everyone,

I believe by unlocking the premium scene you get an exclusive free item and 30% more payouts for the scene.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Speejink
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Speejink on Jul 23, 13 6:46 PM
Thank you for your help. I am not sure that is worth all that gold though.

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
663 Posts

[Post New]by L_Amour on Aug 6, 13 2:48 AM
Just got a pop up of reduced prices for the premium scenes, plus 30% more rewards!
Unfortunately, the prices still increase in higher scapters, and all prices are still way to high for an in app purchase in "free game" i.m.h.o.
Almost as dangerous as online gambling, for the adddicts amongst us!

Edited on 08/06/2013 at 3:00:17 AM PST

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Aug 6, 13 2:59 AM
Yes, just what I asked the DM fairy for!!!

ppp Thank-you DM Fairy!!!

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Aug 6, 13 9:46 AM
L_Amour wrote:<snip>
Unfortunately, the prices still increase in higher scapters, and all prices are still way to high for an in app purchase in "free game" i.m.h.o.
Almost as dangerous as online gambling, for the adddicts amongst us!

Yes, I agree, and that's my principal objection to the whole concept of freemium games actually...

But this is a jolly good start, and periodic sales might be an appropriate compromise between what we think of as ethical and reasonable, and what they think of as commercially sound.

On that basis they would have to start with sales on the early chapters, and wait until more people had got further on into the game before offering later chapters for sale.

Same as seasonal retail sales. I've had a ball with the summer sales this year here in the UK. We didn't get any summer until a few weeks ago, lots of stuff in the July sales!!!

Ahriman_Raven
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Ahriman_Raven on Oct 14, 13 11:15 PM
Okay, I've got a question about this 30% more payouts thing they advertise on the premium scenes. Does the 30% increase mean that if I play that premium scene I'll get 30% more than if I had played another scene in that chapter, does it mean that all scenes in that chapter pay out 30% more after I've bought the premium scene, or does it mean that all scenes pay out 30% more. And if its the last one do the bonuses stack if I've bought multiple premium scenes? I hope they stack cause that would mean if someone had all the premiums then they'd be earning 300% more silver and xp for every scene after they've bought them all.

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,577 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Oct 14, 13 11:31 PM
30% more for that scene only. No they don't stack, sorry!

Ahriman_Raven
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Ahriman_Raven on Oct 14, 13 11:35 PM
Thanks PTBT, I was wondering since I'd read a couple of posts talking about how much silver people we're getting for the chapter 10 scenes and I thought it was strange that I was getting as much or more in chapter 8. Still, I'll buy them just for completeness.

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,577 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Oct 14, 13 11:36 PM
That's what I did too, but beware the Indian Village, it is 8 X 8.

Ahriman_Raven
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Ahriman_Raven on Oct 14, 13 11:42 PM
Haha, yeah I noticed that, and its actually better juju and xp if you just fill an 8x8 square with phone booths. Kinda sad actually.

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,577 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Oct 15, 13 6:41 AM
LOL, sounds like a good strategy to me. Certainly better than using a plot of land for a single decoration!

Cglider
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Cglider on Oct 15, 13 8:08 PM
If I'm not mistaken at least the last weekend challenge was played on a premium scene - the zoo thing. I can't remember if the others were. If so, it would appear that if you haven't opened the scene, you can't play the challenge. I have never come close to the 2,000,000 point score, so it isn't an issue for me, but can others confirm the idea that the high score challenges involve the premium scenes?

Ahriman_Raven
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Ahriman_Raven on Oct 15, 13 8:25 PM
Yes the last tournament was for the Zoo scene, and the one before it was the Amusement Park, so the tournaments can be premium scenes, but not always.

Cglider
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Cglider on Oct 15, 13 8:38 PM
Thanks Ahriman. I buy the premium scenes for the increased payouts. Still need lots and lots of coins for land. LOL.

SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Oct 15, 13 8:45 PM
Cglider wrote:Thanks Ahriman. I buy the premium scenes for the increased payouts. Still need lots and lots of coins for land. LOL.

thanks for a outlook other from the mini mods,,,shheesh, get a life
others like to play the game too.

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,577 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Oct 15, 13 8:50 PM
I also buy the premium scenes because I like the bonus items, and 30% more doesn't hurt either

Edited on 10/15/2013 at 9:06:03 PM PST

Go to: