mizmoose
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Same new quest every day

[Post New]by mizmoose on Jul 23, 13 4:51 PM
Every single day when I play Found I get the same 3 part quest: Visit three sites, visit three more in "silhouette mode", and then visit the Submarine 5 times.

Ever single day since the updates. Same thing, same reward.

Is this intentional or am I stuck in a loop?

Re:Same new quest every day

[Post New]by Accordeonfreak on Jul 24, 13 12:51 AM
Did you complete the three-part quest? After completion you should get a new quest, also the the next day. But I do think the daily quests are given at random and if you're not lucky you can get the same quest more than once, but I'm not exactly sure yet.

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Jul 24, 13 1:45 AM
There are still things wrong with this game, as much as I like it, it is becoming very frustrating.

A quest that came up just after the update changed the next day to something else. I had already gathered parts of the origional quest, only to find the next day I needed something different. Also my collections arm no longer works properly.

Lots of things need to be sorted out, different people are experiencing different problems and only since the updates.

arids
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by arids on Jul 24, 13 2:05 AM
The new timed quests appear to be daily - so each day at midnight a new timed quest comes up and you have 24 hours to complete all the parts. So far, I get the same set of quests on alternate days - so one day it will be a certain set and the following day it will be the next set then they repeat...

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Jul 24, 13 2:11 AM
Thank you arids, I didn`t realise that was happening.

arids
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by arids on Jul 24, 13 3:10 AM
No worries - it gets hard to know what's supposed to be happening and what's a bug sometimes...!! I'm guessing that's how it works - it seems to be how it is for me anyhow I'm stuck at the moment myself as my timed quest wants me to get a lemute warrior and I only have one 'normal' quest which wants me to get a pirate ghost and I don't seem to be getting the super floaters anymore so I can't actually do them! Its a shame as I think they've put some cool stuff into the last couple of updates - just a wee bit frustrating that there's been a few issues.

Edited on 07/24/2013 at 3:11:29 AM PST

Go to: