bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Natural Threat 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 24, 13 12:33 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

fischbaer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any Natural Threat 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by fischbaer on Jul 24, 13 12:46 AM
black bars at top and bottom. A no buy!!

galphimia
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by galphimia on Jul 24, 13 12:52 AM
same here. Increasing number of games which do not fill my monitor. What a pity !

[Post New]by ozzielozza on Jul 24, 13 1:50 AM
Tried to download twice now, and when validating get the error message. Not trying again!!!

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Jul 24, 13 1:58 AM
I love the first game of this sequel. But I have NO Sound or any item's listed in the Hog scenes. Lots of bugs. Please fix. I really like this series. I won't buy until the bugs are gone!!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 24, 13 2:48 AM
Hi Fishies,

For display issues, I would encourage you to have a look at the following help articles which will give you tips on how to improve the way your games and computer communicate with one another:

Screen Resolution

Both of these articles that have tips that can improve how your game displays for you.

ozzielozza - There can be a number of different reasons why a download may fail but the main causes are listed in the following help article, along with advice on how to combat them:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

LovetoMissLisa - for sound issues you will need to get in touch with Support but if the game is not running as smoothly as it should, I would suggest having a look at the following help article which will guide you through updating those elements that run your game:

Of course, if you would like us to assist you with your issue, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team. One of our Reps will be happy to help!

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Jul 24, 13 3:08 AM
[quote:bfgBaikal]

LovetoMissLisa - for sound issues you will need to get in touch with Support but if the game is not running as smoothly as it should, I would suggest having a look at the following help article which will guide you through updating those elements that run your game:

My tech issue's are completely solved. All I had to do was reboot my computer. All is well and I'm happy to buy this game.

bfgBaikal: Thank you so much for the info!

Edited on 07/24/2013 at 3:24:31 AM PST

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 24, 13 5:26 AM
Heya LovetoMissLisa,

Great to hear that everything was solved with a reboot! Computers really can be odd being sometimes.

Happy gaming!

bfgBiwa

trentcook
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by trentcook on Jul 24, 13 6:37 PM
I have lost my hint button ability to recharge. I am playing on a PC and have reloaded the game 2 times, backed all the way up in the game and even left for a couple of hours and started again. I also have lost one of my items (the piece of hard plastic) so I can not go any further in the game....any suggestions?

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Jul 24, 13 10:10 PM
I am having problems also. First problem was right after it loaded I could not get the game started when clicking on play or any anything else on that page. Now my Hint button does not work. I also cannot proceed any further because the game will not let me use the plate glass to advance towards the fire breathing plant. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it did not fix anything. How disappointing! Usually I have no problems with these developer's games. What happened this time?

Edited on 07/24/2013 at 10:12:38 PM PST

[Post New]by newtonmere on Jul 25, 13 2:08 AM
Come on big fish sort the problems out?

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 25, 13 2:59 AM
Heya Fishies,

If you have already tried to uninstalling and reinstalling the game and your hint button still doesn't want to work, it could be that some of the software on your computer could do with a little update. You can find some easy steps on how to do that by clicking here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Jul 25, 13 7:33 AM
Several of us seem to be stuck without a hint button (or a hint that no longer works) in the same area...the room beyond the helicopter which houses the freezer with the fire extinguiser. Apparently this is a glitch for many of us...any chance of someone at BF checking this out and coming up with a solution. We cannot proceed any further with the game. My experience with the HOS in this area also resulted with no item being added to my inventory after completion of ths particular HOS...maybe that was the "magic" item to continue with this game.???? ya think?

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Jul 25, 13 10:58 AM
I have a Dell with Vista 7. I went to their web site and there was no download update available. So I assume I am up to date. There must be glitches in this game if there are so many having problems.

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Jul 25, 13 11:03 AM
bpurdum2 wrote:I am having problems also. First problem was right after it loaded I could not get the game started when clicking on play or any anything else on that page. Now my Hint button does not work. I also cannot proceed any further because the game will not let me use the plate glass to advance towards the fire breathing plant. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it did not fix anything. How disappointing! Usually I have no problems with these developer's games. What happened this time?

Just remembered I was on a couple of HOS and there was not any more items listed and it would not close. I used the HINT button and it went to the item. Wish BF would hurry and get an update to this game. I would like to finish it.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Jul 25, 13 11:24 AM
The following is a copy of the post I made in the comment thread but I too have the issue of the hint button no longer functioning and items appearing on the inventory list in HOS after I have already found them???

"I sincerely regret buying this game even with a coupon. I know you shouldn't complain if you get something for nothing but this is IMO a terrible game. There is no interaction with the character, no map, the hint system stopped working about 3/4 way through the game and I have completely lost interest and didn't even finish the game".

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jul 25, 13 11:41 AM
Hello all,

I'm sorry to hear about those issues with your hint buttons.

If you've tried the instructions that Biwa mentioned above, and your hint button is still not working properly, please contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix so we can look into this further, do some investigation, and escalate the issue if need-be.

Thanks for patience while we look into this!

bfgDeveron

brebour
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by brebour on Jul 25, 13 5:18 PM
I had trouble picking up objects out of my inventory tray and also the tray would not collapse for me to reach areas of puzzles. I finally gave up and quit playing. I hope you get the bugs out and then I will finish.

sexxygamma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by sexxygamma on Jul 25, 13 8:40 PM
I have not ever played this and after downloading it, it says trial expired!! I uninstalled and installed it and same issue!! help..once again BIGFISH!

Inanga
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by Inanga on Jul 25, 13 9:55 PM
I bought the game and have the same problems as the others past the helicopter area - no hint button and an object that I picked up but it didn't appear in my inventory.

Go to: