fierce tales marcus' memory

[Post New]by E69homebody on Jul 24, 13 5:54 AM
having a time trying to figure out the pillar puzzle in the ancestral hall ,tried the hint button ,had not clue to the hint. tried the notes ,just can't figure out the answere. would appreciate some help. it seems i can't go any furthur with out the answere to this puzzle.

Edited on 08/03/2013 at 1:41:20 PM PST

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

Re:fierce tales marcus' memory

[Post New]by jcsgame on Jul 31, 13 6:14 PM
Hi E69homebody:

I'd like to help you, but I cannot figure out where you are stuck. Can you supply the Strategy Guide page. This will help me pinpoint where you are and then maybe I can help you.

[Post New]by E69homebody on Aug 2, 13 5:38 AM
jcsgame wrote:Hi E69homebody:

I'd like to help you, but I cannot figure out where you are stuck. Can you supply the Strategy Guide page. This will help me pinpoint where you are and then maybe I can

help you.

thank you for responding, iam in the bonus chapter . my problem is in the Ancestral hall , there is a puzzle on a column with eight items to press in a certain order . the answer is suppose to be in the book ,but i can't figure out what the symbles to push are and in what order , even the hint button is confusing. i hope you can helpl

[Post New]by E69homebody on Aug 3, 13 1:39 PM
E69homebody wrote:
jcsgame wrote:Hi E69homebody:

I'd like to help you, but I cannot figure out where you are stuck. Can you supply the Strategy Guide page. This will help me pinpoint where you are and then maybe I can

help you.

thank you for responding, iam in the bonus chapter . my problem is in the Ancestral hall , there is a puzzle on a column with eight items to press in a certain order . the answer is suppose to be in the book ,but i can't figure out what the symbles to push are and in what order , even the hint button is confusing. i hope you can helpl

[Post New]by E69homebody on Aug 3, 13 1:48 PM
jcs game i have managed to find the answer to my problem. it was on page 31 of the stratage guide. when previously going through the guide i hadn't been on that page . It must have skipped pages. i went page by page until i finally found it. but i would like to thank you for giving it a go . it is even a problem for me to figure out how to post and receive these questions. maybe in time i will figure it out . thanks again

trishny
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by trishny on Oct 12, 14 1:54 PM
I can't find the answer in chapter 31 , it's a puzzle on a pillar that has several ways to turn symbols, I can find a walk through to find out or a guide

Go to: