puppyalpha
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

moons !!???

[Post New]by puppyalpha on Jul 24, 13 5:06 PM
i noted i'm collecting moons !!! what they do ??

you need to put a place to reference instruction PLEASE!!!!

huggs & kisses

puppyalpha

Re:moons !!???

[Post New]by jellyjumbo on Jul 24, 13 5:16 PM
Every time you play a location in the 'night' mode you get given a moon. These are shown at the top of the screen.When you've collected 10 moons, you get awarded a present which you click on to receive it.

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Jul 24, 13 8:09 PM
I wasn't sure either, but thought it to be night mode. Now two quest I have want night mode but the setting for the places are in sillolette. I would consider changing the mode, but I did it once and it didn't work. It seemed like because it is random, you will get random and not necessarily the night mode. I would like to go on and play my locations in night mode. Anybody done this successfully.I am not sure where to start a new thread is, so I am not sure where this will be displayed. Thanks to anyone who can help. If I can't get a clear answer, I will just have to wait to fullfill the request.It doesn't hurt to ask.

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Jul 24, 13 9:21 PM
If the site is currently not in night mode, there are 2 things you can do - either keep playing the site until the mode changes (using up experience points), or using diamonds to change modes before playing the location - you can keep spending diamonds until the mode is the way you want it...hope this helps!

Go to: