1miller
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Stuck in area past crashed helicopter

[Post New]by 1miller on Jul 24, 13 5:39 PM
I am stuck in the building through the crashed helicopter. Right now I am in the room with the fire extinguisher in the freezer and the water cooler. I have already heated the water to get rid of the vines, but now I'm stuck. I have the jack, golf club, baseball, and tray in my inventory, but whenever I hit the hint button, I do not receive any hints. Does anyone know what I have to do to progress?

trentcook
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Stuck in area past crashed helicopter

[Post New]by trentcook on Jul 24, 13 6:32 PM
If you have not gone up the stairs in that room, go up there and look around. There is a particular item that will help with the freezer that I think I got up there.. I have also lost my hint button!

ruthb1146
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by ruthb1146 on Jul 24, 13 6:50 PM
I AM STUCK IN THE SAME PLACE AND HAVE LOST MY HINT ALSO. I HAVE THE SAME ITEMS AND CAN NOT USE THEM.

[Post New]by newtonmere on Jul 25, 13 2:05 AM
I am stuck here , no hint button and can not find anything to do.

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Janeypat on Jul 25, 13 2:57 AM
I am also stuck here - nothing I do works and have also lost use of the hint button - please BFG can we have a fix soon!!!

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Jul 25, 13 7:28 AM
I've encounter a few glitches throughout this game, but am also stuck in this same area with the same inventory items with no hint button anymore. Very frustrating I am about to reload the damn thing. I guess BF isn't reading these posts. Did anyone else notice that after finishing the HOS in this area that we did not get an item to add to our item list? It just finished and nothing came from it.

1miller
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by 1miller on Jul 25, 13 7:46 AM
I did notice that I didn't get anything from the HOS. I hope I'm not missing something I need.

LOLOVESHOG
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Stuck in area past crashed helicopter

[Post New]by LOLOVESHOG on Jul 26, 13 11:54 AM
1miller wrote:I am stuck in the building through the crashed helicopter. Right now I am in the room with the fire extinguisher in the freezer and the water cooler. I have already heated the water to get rid of the vines, but now I'm stuck. I have the jack, golf club, baseball, and tray in my inventory, but whenever I hit the hint button, I do not receive any hints. Does anyone know what I have to do to progress?
Ditto, ditto, ditto for me also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OzzyRobyn
Minnow
Minnow
254 Posts

[Post New]by OzzyRobyn on Jul 27, 13 6:18 PM
Go to Technical Issues in this Forum and report it. The more complaints the quicker the fix usually.

[Post New]by questforspirit on Jul 27, 13 6:29 PM
Same thing happened to me, I started a new game under a different profile. I know that stinks, but I skipped all cut scenes and changed my mode of play to casual. It only took about an hour to get back to that spot, when I played that hos I did not click on the skull with the formula on it and clicked around until I found the item missing from the list which is a yellow sponge in the top right hand corner. From there everything worked out fine and the sponge went into inventory. I hope this will help someone else.

[Post New]by charliehenry on Jul 28, 13 12:19 PM
questforspirit wrote:Same thing happened to me, I started a new game under a different profile. I know that stinks, but I skipped all cut scenes and changed my mode of play to casual. It only took about an hour to get back to that spot, when I played that hos I did not click on the skull with the formula on it and clicked around until I found the item missing from the list which is a yellow sponge in the top right hand corner. From there everything worked out fine and the sponge went into inventory. I hope this will help someone else.

Thanks - that HO game was weird-it mixed up components from the next visit to it-ie the leaves - sponge was never mentioned on the first go round-however the BF tech people need to tix it-looks as if they are having issues with profit as there is always recently a SALE- At any rate thanks again.

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Jul 28, 13 9:38 PM
Thanks questforspirit. Your suggestion worked beautifully. I for one appreciate the help. Happy gaming!

Tufty57
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by Tufty57 on Aug 2, 13 10:14 AM
questforspirit wrote:Same thing happened to me, I started a new game under a different profile. I know that stinks, but I skipped all cut scenes and changed my mode of play to casual. It only took about an hour to get back to that spot, when I played that hos I did not click on the skull with the formula on it and clicked around until I found the item missing from the list which is a yellow sponge in the top right hand corner. From there everything worked out fine and the sponge went into inventory. I hope this will help someone else.
Great advice. I clicked on the formula and then everything went wrong, just as others have said. It good to have an impromtu fix, but BFG should be sorting it out as we have paid for this game.

ruthb1146
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by ruthb1146 on Aug 11, 13 12:18 PM
SINCE I POSTED ON JULY 24TH THAT I WAS ALSO STUCK WITH NO HINT BUTTON I HAVE BEEN IGNORED. I GUESS BIG FISH DOES NOT CARE ABOUT OUR ABILITY TO PLAY THE GAMES ONCE WE PURCHASE THEM. THEY MUST JUST WANT OUR MONEY AND DO NOT REPAIR THE GAMES. I WILL HAVE TO DELETE THIS GAME AND KISS MY MONEY GOOD BUY.

Go to: