Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

How long did it take to play this game?

[Post New]by Melymc on Jul 24, 13 9:45 PM
I had fun playing this demo. Sometimes it's fun to play the more relaxing games. I love that this story line was different. But, I'm trying to figure out between this game & another. So if anyone could tell me how long it too them to play this game , I would greatly appreciate it! It will help my decision making! Have a great day!

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

How long did it take to play this game?

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Jul 25, 13 7:19 AM
Melymc wrote:I had fun playing this demo. Sometimes it's fun to play the more relaxing games. I love that this story line was different. But, I'm trying to figure out between this game & another. So if anyone could tell me how long it too them to play this game , I would greatly appreciate it! It will help my decision making! Have a great day!

It took me about 5 hours and while I did use the hint and skip (not a lot ) but I'm not one that rushes through my games. It may be more/less for you though. I hope this helps!

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:How long did it take to play this game?

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Jul 25, 13 10:57 AM
took my time playing. Finished in about 4.5 hrs.

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Jul 25, 13 7:26 PM
I am glad some people finished the game without glitches. I am still waiting for BF to fix the ones I and others have run into.

Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Melymc on Jul 25, 13 10:53 PM
Thank you so very much for answering sportygal2009 & Penguin29! I'm definitely going to get it due to your answers. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time bpurdum2, I hope they get your glitches fixed for you, it seems like a fun game. I too like to look around and take my time sporty. If they put their time into making the game, I figure I can take my time appreciating it . Have a great day!

Go to: