Where are the floaters

[Post New]by missjaida on Jul 25, 13 3:19 AM
Has anyone had a problem with the floaters/ the special ones for banishing / wolf -bat ect. I have banished over 200 leumets & the vulture bird, still haven't got the special floater. now I have the task of getting the floater for the leumets. But its not coming none of them are. They were coming for a while now it seems to have stopped. I have uninstalled the game & reinstalled the game & still nothing. Can someone tell me if they are having the same problem. & how to fix this if it can.

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

Re:Where are the floaters

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Jul 25, 13 3:27 AM
Hiya, I had a couple this morning, unfortunately the one was only visible for an hour and I needed 4 more dragon`s eggs. I couldn`t spend anymore time trying to get the eggs. The floater will have timed out by the time I get back to the game.

This is really frustrating for you and for all of us , things need to be sorted out with this game.

arids
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by arids on Jul 25, 13 4:36 AM
yup - I've been having this problem for a couple of days - in this thread http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/253376.page - I've logged a case with customer support - - it wold be a good idea if you do too so they know it's not just me

[Post New]by missjaida on Jul 25, 13 3:37 PM
Thanks Arids & Booties21 For your input. I'm getting so angry. Now they increased the price cost in our diamonds when trying to get like a pie or honey pot. For what. It takes forever to get the things you need. I love this game but I've about had it with this game. Today I need again 3 floaters for the assasion or how ever you spell her. That was right after I had to get 20 arrows for the bat.& 20 for her to banish. GRRRRRRRRRR. Thanks for the help & info What place did you go to on the customer support site looks like 3 or 4 different sites. Which one did you use. I've used 7 honey pots & still can't get the tape measure. Hope you guys are having better luck.

arids
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by arids on Jul 26, 13 2:00 AM
missjaida wrote:Thanks Arids & Booties21 For your input. I'm getting so angry. Now they increased the price cost in our diamonds when trying to get like a pie or honey pot. For what. It takes forever to get the things you need. I love this game but I've about had it with this game. Today I need again 3 floaters for the assasion or how ever you spell her. That was right after I had to get 20 arrows for the bat.& 20 for her to banish. GRRRRRRRRRR. Thanks for the help & info What place did you go to on the customer support site looks like 3 or 4 different sites. Which one did you use. I've used 7 honey pots & still can't get the tape measure. Hope you guys are having better luck.

There's a green envelope over to the right of this screen with the heading "we're here to help" I clicked on that, then over at the bottom on the right of the support screen, I clicked "Still Need Help" then choose "Games & Installation" then the sub-group of "Other" - good luck!

Edited on 07/26/2013 at 2:01:02 AM PST

Go to: