care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

RE Candles

[Post New]by care___916 on Jul 26, 13 6:16 AM
how many times do you have to go around and around?? I don't see any candles going out,,

Re:RE Candles

[Post New]by mebugs on Jul 26, 13 8:07 AM
me neither. I gave up twice and just started over from the beginning...HELP

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 26, 13 8:49 AM
A candle goes out each time you make a 3 of a kind shot and 3 spheres go away. You have to do that 8 times.

You have to be careful to only make one match at a time in this circle. For example, you can’t have the spheres in positions where red ones will come together to make a match when you make a shot to eliminate 3 of the white ones. If you make two at a time the circle will get too small and you have to start over.

Step 1: When you start this circle game shoot one red sphere into the circle, then on the other side of the circle shoot one white one. Then shoot a red sphere next to the 2 red ones that are together in the circle. That will eliminate 3 red spheres from the circle.

Step 2: You now have the circle with red and white alternating and 2 white ones together. Shoot a red sphere in between the 2 white ones that are together to get the circle back to all red and white alternating as it was in the beginning.

Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you have eliminated 3 of the red or white spheres eight times. You have to choose which color to eliminate based on the color spheres the game feeds to you. Be patient and careful when aiming the shots.

The circle with make a scraping sound when it gets bigger and scrapes up against the walls of the circle. If it gets too big you will loose and have to start over.

I have posted a video on youtube of how to beat this level. You can search for Evy Magic Spheres level 55 walkthrough on youtube to find it.

Good luck!

All of the videos I am posting are in Normal mode not Easy mode.

Edited on 07/26/2013 at 7:22:14 PM PST

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Jul 26, 13 10:13 AM
Thanks.. will jump right over there now lol

[Post New]by bashereddin on Jul 29, 13 1:14 PM
Yep this level was making me growl, but somehow I worked it out.

I played the game on expert setting, then started to regret that choice. However, when I completed the game I can't remember being as proud of myself over anything in a LONG time!

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Jul 29, 13 3:04 PM
LIZZIEK wow wow I am impressed with your walkthrough!!!! Thanks for all the hard work!!!!

Thanks again,
Care

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 29, 13 7:25 PM
Thank you Care This is a fun game and I had fun making the walkthrough videos.

chilco
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by chilco on Aug 5, 13 7:34 PM
LizzieK, thanks so much for the tip! I was having a devil of a time with that. I found out that once a candle flame is floating in the air you can shoot it with a marble for jems and coins!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Aug 5, 13 7:50 PM
chilco wrote:LizzieK, thanks so much for the tip! I was having a devil of a time with that. I found out that once a candle flame is floating in the air you can shoot it with a marble for jems and coins!
Thanks so much for the tip about shooting the floating flame. That adds a lot of points to that level.

Ondie
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Ondie on Sep 11, 13 10:44 AM
Lizzie K your the best! You have helped me out alot!!! THANKS!!!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 14, 13 6:11 AM
You are very welcome Ondie. I'm glad you are having fun.

[Post New]by jessespooky on Sep 2, 14 8:11 PM
Thank, LizzieK and Chilco. Both much needed hints here. And much appreciate your walkthrough Lizzie.

[Post New]by jessespooky on Sep 2, 14 8:12 PM
Thanks, LizzieK and Chilco. Both much needed hints here. And much appreciate your walkthrough Lizzie.

Go to: