NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Carnival Event 2013!

[Post New]by NobleKen on Jul 26, 13 11:00 AM
Hurray, the Carnival is back in town! Find Carnival Tickets in bushes and use them to play all the available Carnival Games! Earn Prize Tokens for playing, and use those to buy some of the 12 new unique Carnival items for yourself and your house! One of the new items is a Whack-A-Nate game! All the carnival games will unlock periodically during the first week of the event. This event will run until August 9th at Noon PDT! Good luck!

Post all comments/questions about this event here!

Liams_Mama
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Carnival Event 2013!

[Post New]by Liams_Mama on Jul 26, 13 3:05 PM
My kids love the special events. I already had to get the cotton candy sword (rolls eyes) and they can't wait for more games to unlock. They are always disappointed when I run out of energy and can't play anymore.

NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by NobleKen on Jul 29, 13 9:21 AM
It is great to hear that they are enjoying the event. =)

[Post New]by stillsunshine on Aug 1, 13 1:08 AM
One of the achievements is buying 10 bonus prize packs - where do you get them?

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Aug 1, 13 4:22 AM
hiya stillsunshine and welcome to the pond

If the Carnival items work like other special items have in the past ~ you will be able to purchase the bonus prize packs after you have purchased the other 12 items there.

...and if I'm wrong ~ then I have bumped this back to the top for NobleKen to answer!!

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Aug 1, 13 4:59 AM
I just got all the bonus prizes, and yes, after that, you can buy the bonus packs.

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Aug 1, 13 6:40 AM
Thanks for confirming that Sapphirain

And Welcome to the pond!!

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Aug 1, 13 7:08 AM
Thanks, firestone. I've been on Farm Up forum for a bit. I decided to come here, because some things were rather confusing!

NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by NobleKen on Aug 1, 13 9:07 AM
You can always come here to ask about the game and we will try to help as soon as possible.

[Post New]by stillsunshine on Aug 1, 13 1:37 PM
Thank you all - I'm almost ready for those packs,then!

[Post New]by kstormgemini on Aug 1, 13 3:02 PM
I was coming here hoping somebody would have an answer about that achievement!
I figured if I was confused about it, there'd be at Least one other person with the same question.
And I was right. I'm looking forward to getting all these achieves. I came to the game a bit late so some of the achievements are lost to me but I'm determined to at least Try making a dent in the seasonal ones.
I will say the games are little tougher to beat this event. Or wait, the last event didn't have games... Did it...? Well, anyway, they're a little tougher than the last event to get the tokens. Not complaining, just stating an observation.
I'm not sure if I prefer the "easy" events or the ones with games... I think they both have their merits and detractors. I'm just glad I'm not in control of the aim! LOL
If an AI has problems hitting the target with regularity, I can just imagine my being in control would equal No tokens.
Anyway, having fun and looking forward to the next event after this even. And that's a rare thing for me. Most sites' events are kind of crap for a less-than-social butterfly like me.
Thanks for the fun and the helps when we get stuck.
[waves then ghosts]

NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by NobleKen on Aug 2, 13 8:36 AM
Thank you for you for your comments and I am glad you are enjoying the game.

[Post New]by stillsunshine on Aug 6, 13 10:25 PM
The Carnival achievement ribbon is all green - I have had over 200 plays. I have ticked every achievement off the list apart from 10 bonus packs, and hoping I get that finished before the Carnival ends. But the award ribbons are not appearing in my ranch inventory. Any explanation, please?

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Aug 6, 13 10:59 PM
stillsunshine wrote:The Carnival achievement ribbon is all green - I have had over 200 plays. I have ticked every achievement off the list apart from 10 bonus packs, and hoping I get that finished before the Carnival ends. But the award ribbons are not appearing in my ranch inventory. Any explanation, please?

From what I was told, when the Carnival ends, then you'll get the ribbons.

NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by NobleKen on Aug 7, 13 9:00 AM
Sapphirain is correct.

Go to: