Game not opening on MacbookPro

[Post New]by gg2cool on Jul 27, 13 3:46 AM
es back to my previous window. A spinning wheel is on the Plant Tycoon window.
I just purchased this game but it just won't open. I have a MacbookPro version 10.8.3
The game icon appears in the dock....a black screen comes on for a split second and then it goes back to my previous window. A spinning wheel is on the Plant Tycoon window.

I saw a similar post in the forum and tried everything suggested by the Bigfish suport team....nothing is working.

Please help!
I saw a similar post in the forum and tried everything suggested by the Bigfish suport team....nothing is working.

Please help!

Game not opening on MacbookPro

[Post New]by lilpeenut69 on Apr 15, 14 5:01 PM
gg2cool wrote:es back to my previous window. A spinning wheel is on the Plant Tycoon window.
I just purchased this game but it just won't open. I have a MacbookPro version 10.8.3
The game icon appears in the dock....a black screen comes on for a split second and then it goes back to my previous window. A spinning wheel is on the Plant Tycoon window.

Please help!

Please help!

Re:Game not opening on MacbookPro

[Post New]by Mel353 on Apr 27, 14 8:20 AM
I am having this exact problem! Did you find a way to fix it?

Re:Game not opening on MacbookPro

[Post New]by SeleneRati on May 11, 14 9:45 PM
Having this same problem on my Windows 8.1 computer - worked for days and suddenly has this glitch everyone here complaining about. Help!

Go to: