uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Problem in the warehouse with the knights puzzle

[Post New]by uwflossi on Jul 27, 13 1:40 PM
Hello dear fishies, I put the spring in this puzzle. But I can not put the arrow button in it. And the skip button does not work for this puzzle. Does anyone have a solution for me? Thank you.

Tammy735
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Re:Problem in the warehouse with the knights puzzle

[Post New]by Tammy735 on Jul 27, 13 3:22 PM
I'm having the same problem. Can't find the arrow button anywhere. Will post again if I find it.

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Jul 27, 13 3:24 PM
I've found the arrow button. Do not remember where, but I can not put this button into the puzzle.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 27, 13 11:44 PM
HI there,
My brain is a little scrambled at the moment, but I don't recall a puzzle dealing with knights in a warehouse in this game.

[Post New]by Reema_matt on Jul 28, 13 1:13 AM
I found the arrow button in a puzzle in the warehouse itself.
As for placing it, drop it somewhere near the two arrow buttons in the knights puzzle.
It took me a while to figure it out.
But it worked!

Tammy735
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Tammy735 on Jul 28, 13 5:20 AM
I have an arrow button in my inventory but can't put it in. My inventory disappears whether it is locked or not when I get to the puzzle.

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Jul 28, 13 7:15 AM
Hello Tammy 735, that is excactly my problem too. No inventory. And as I said the skip button asks for skipping, but the puzzle is not solved.

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Jul 28, 13 7:37 AM
Hello DragenladyOz, no worries about your brain. it is too hot. ;-). The puzzle is in the pedestal of the ship where the big fish hangs.

Merlin35
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Merlin35 on Jul 29, 13 4:10 AM
The arrow won't go into the puzzle and you can't skip the puzzle. How do we get past this?

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on Jul 29, 13 12:34 PM
My problem is I can't get arrow. At the warehouse first floor ia a colred picture on wall to right of fish, that's where you get arrow but I can't open it to play game. No matter what I do I can't open it. I am too far in game to start over. I believe there is a glitch. Others have expressed same issue.

Tammy735
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Tammy735 on Jul 30, 13 11:30 AM
Re-installed the game and started over. Found the arrow and was able to put it into the puzzle this time. Follow the map and only use the hints if you are in the area where you have to find something. That's the way it worked for me. Was able to finish the game..

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 30, 13 3:52 PM
uwflossi wrote:Hello DragenladyOz, no worries about your brain. it is too hot. ;-). The puzzle is in the pedestal of the ship where the big fish hangs.

Oh, I remember it now - skipped it.

[Post New]by kaspersd on Aug 1, 13 7:42 AM
Is this the puzzle where one gets the heart? I can't find the heart anywhere to set the clock.

Problem in the warehouse with the knights puzzle

[Post New]by manuarastar on Aug 3, 13 7:13 AM
uwflossi wrote:Hello dear fishies, I put the spring in this puzzle. But I can not put the arrow button in it. And the skip button does not work for this puzzle. Does anyone have a solution for me? Thank you.

Got exactly the same problem. I don't like games with problems.

Go to: