Lilsnana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Sequel

[Post New]by Lilsnana on Jul 27, 13 6:42 PM
Has anyone heard if there will be a sequel to the first Sweet kingdom game? This has definately been the BEST TM game I have ever played. Would love to have a sequel to it.

Sophie899
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Sequel

[Post New]by Sophie899 on Aug 17, 13 9:01 AM
Of course, there will be a sequel! Trust me!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Aug 19, 13 6:52 PM
I hope so - and have to agree, this is my favourite casual game
it is perfect!

[Post New]by UsernameDaniel on Aug 21, 13 6:32 PM
I'm going to replay this one...I've finished all the basic TM series. I've play most all of the TM series...roads, northern, princess, island tribe. Any suggestions?

Lilsnana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Lilsnana on Sep 25, 13 2:21 PM
I have played this one through 4-5 times now awaiting a sequel to it. Since this game came out, it is like no other game even compares to it. I have only bought 1 TM game since SK was released. I bought the latest Royal Envoy and was really dissappointed in the game. It was almost like playing the last RE game, hardley anything was different. So I am still waiting for a sequel to SK!! Sure hope we get one soon!!!

Lilsnana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Lilsnana on Jun 12, 14 2:27 PM
Still waiting!!!!! Has anyone heard anything on this game?

pineo
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by pineo on Jul 3, 14 1:03 PM
If you liked this game then you would also enjoy the Royal Envoy series as well

psyche_
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by psyche_ on Aug 2, 14 4:31 AM
I'm still avidly waiting too I loved this game and found it so much more entertaining having to build/collect different levels of items and combining them to make something else (i.e. wheat then flour then crust then pie), rather than just collecting wood, food and silver.

I was so keen for a sequel that I looked up the developers, but couldn't seem to find anything at all beyond SK... perhaps it was just a group of talented minions from a mix of other developers that made this on the sly? Just my interpretation of things.....

Lilsnana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Lilsnana on Oct 28, 14 2:51 PM
Where O where is our sequel????? I have now played this game like 8-10 times all the way through. I have played all the Royal Envoy's as someone suggested, but still no comparison to SK. Love this game!!

Go to: