WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Final battle

[Post New]by WilJul on Jul 29, 13 12:27 AM
In the final battle where you are battling Arthur with swords, daggers or tridents - I just cannot get it. I understand which weapon beats which, that's not my problem.
I cannot for the life of me figure out the mechanics. I click on a weapon and nothing seems to happen except Arthur continually whips my ****, Occasionally one of my weapon choices will slide over to my "chute" or what ever that thing is behind me, but I mostly can't seem to use a weapon.

I also can't figure out how I'm supposed to know which weapon Arthur is choosing. A weapon will blink, so I thought that was the weapon he was choosing, but when I click on a weapon choice nothing happens, except he attacks me with his weapon while I am unarmed.

Please! If anyone has gotten past this part, will you please explain in ridiculously dumbed down detail exactly how in the world to do this puzzle? What I should be looking for and what I should be seeing? I thank you!

Re:Final battle

[Post New]by zorr90 on Jul 29, 13 2:26 AM
It is a match puzzle. You have to select 2 tiles of the same type to use that weapon.
Its hard because the tiles keep changing. You can see the blinking weapon just before Arthur uses it. Match the opposite weapon before he uses it. I hope you got it.

I just matched some tiles and pushed them into the queue and sat back to watch and wait. Repeated the process a few times and I won(Lost a couple of times though).

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jul 29, 13 3:30 PM
zorr90, you are my masked hero!!!! I guess playing until 3:00 am causes brain degeneration. I totally did not register that it said "match" the shields. I thought it meant match my shield to Arthur's.

I did exactly as you said and won after dying only once!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

[Post New]by ciebritton on Jan 20, 14 10:33 PM
They need better instructions for the Final battle for sure!

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Aug 15, 14 9:13 PM
I have to say THANK YOU also for the clearer instructions for the final battle

Go to: