bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Skeleton Pirates forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 29, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Skeleton Pirates forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Skeleton Pirates players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Cornishwizard
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Re:Welcome to Skeleton Pirates forum

[Post New]by Cornishwizard on Jul 30, 13 3:33 AM
This is a great game, but currently I'm stuck. I can't remember the level number, but it's now "raining" and the birds that drop silver and gold stars are not available. Birds with umbrella's are, but they have to be purchased and currently I don't have sufficient funds to buy the birds. This means that silver stars are scarce and by the time I had sufficient boxes or barrells the pirates where so close that they stormed through with little effort. So. How, without the aid of the birds with umbrella's and lack of funds to buy them can this level be beaten? If it is essential to get sufficient funds, how is this achieved?

[Post New]by gamergiant on Jul 30, 13 5:57 AM
@Cornishwizard, I would suggest that you make sure to pick the orange small weapon -which in the rain do not require any coins because it's price is 0- it's essential to start off by placing as many silver chests as possible before the first pirate appears, when it does, just place the small orange cannon far enough from that pirate but not too close as this weapon shoots a short range bullets. The small cannon is strong enough to kill the regular pirates, but not that strong to take out the other pirates, use more than one in different lanes to kill the first few regular pirates and don't forget to place more silver cannons during this process, by the time the stronger pirates approach you already have enough silver coins to buy more powerful weapons.

Happy hunting.

Cornishwizard
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Cornishwizard on Jul 30, 13 12:14 PM
Thanks Gamergiant for that piece of information. Very useful

[Post New]by oceanloverOH on Jul 31, 13 6:44 AM
Gamergiant, thank you so much! The little orange cannons worked like a charm!

[Post New]by gamergiant on Jul 31, 13 8:10 AM
You are both welcome, and please feel free to ask anything about this game, I'm progressing quite smooth, reached level 5-6.

[Post New]by puzzlin on Aug 2, 13 8:17 PM
Hi~I'm currently stuck on level 6-2. There are giants that crush everything! Their weakness is bombs but they still prevail. Any tips?

[Post New]by gamergiant on Aug 3, 13 4:12 AM
@puzzlin, try to use the TNT, it costs 550 stars, but it will eliminate lots of pirates at once. Use TNT when waves of pirates storm the deck, wait a little bit to make sure that all the wave pirates are all on deck and BOOM, use the TNT and get rid of all pirates at once.

It's not the only strategy of course, but that worked for me.

[Post New]by papillon116 on Oct 3, 13 8:12 AM
How do you get coins to buy in the shop?

Go to: