mystery case files:ravenhurst

[Post New]by sassypants1 on Mar 5, 09 5:03 PM
i need help solving the puzzle at the end of this game. can someone help me???? I don't know what to do with the keys and how to open the door. HELP!!!!!

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

Re:mystery case files:ravenhurst

[Post New]by soymocha on Mar 5, 09 5:19 PM
Hi sassypants....welcome to the pond.....It has been to long since I played this game to remember how to use the keys....I know each key will represent a letter of the alphabet.....You might try the game forum for Mystery case files and see if you can find an answer in one of the threads there.....Go to the top of the page and click on the "all games forum" ...then the "M" and find the Mystery case files game thread.....good luck.

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Mar 5, 09 9:06 PM
Put the keys on the pad in the center and it'll tell you a letter. Match the symbol on the handle to one of the circles and turn the dial until is shows the letter you were told. Repeat for each key.

Welcome to the pond.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Mar 6, 09 7:59 AM
Hi Sassypants,

Just wanted to let you know that I've moved this discussion over to the official Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst forum. Please note that you can find individual forums for each one of our games by going clicking on the All Game Forums link at the top of the page. Just click on this link and it will take you to this page and you can find a forum for every game by using the search bar or by viewing the alphabetical game list.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Go to: